WCQ: El Salvador vs Canada- Wed, Feb 2, 9pm EST / 6pm Pacific - San Salvador

Don't want Henry playing line-splitters from the back, gave it away a couple times that way. Our second ball anticipation doesn't seem great. Also wondering if Milan has to crank it to the centre circle every time cause we don't seem to be winning aerials in the middle.

1 minute ago, sose said:

We need something here tonight to be comfortable... away in Costa Rica and Panama are setting up to be tougher matches than this one.

El Salvador 0-0 USA
El Salvador 1-0 Panama
El Salvador 1-1 Jamaica
El Salvador 0-0 Honduras
El Salvador 0-2 Mexico (includes penalty scored in the 93rd minute)

El Salvador is no pushover at home.

David so fit, pressing, moving into spaces, more playmaking.

Osorio as a false 9 or a 10, don't mind that.

Hoillet is in an odd position, often disappears. Millar is wide left and carrying plays, but needs to look at the goal as well. Staq fine, skilled. Hutch looks like he is a bit slow. Laryea his usual loose screw self, never know what he is going to offer. Henry a bit rash and we'll probably have to sub him off in a few minutes.

Apart from that, I do like seeing a normal pitch, fans screaming at things they scream about --every foul, card, gesture, or nothing at all-- some feistiness from the rivals. Then we controlling the match, mostly, and coasting a bit. Possession, little sweat. 

All we need to do is do what the States kept saying they did not do the other day: intensify. 

1 minute ago, kacbru said:

For some reason my employer isn't keen on allowing me to stream the game from hesgoal, so I'm left with updating this thread in between meetings.  Well done all, keep the updates coming!

I've had enough to drink that I'd be happy to provide play by play.  Might be a lot of swearing though:

"Another chickenshit tackle from that bastard in blue."

" 'Ole' that, bitches!"

3 minutes ago, El Hombre said:

El Salvador 0-0 USA
El Salvador 1-0 Panama
El Salvador 1-1 Jamaica
El Salvador 0-0 Honduras
El Salvador 0-2 Mexico (includes penalty scored in the 93rd minute)

El Salvador is no pushover at home.

very true.. but Costa Rica and Panama aren't going to be any easier, with them both fighting for a top 3 spot also

4 minutes ago, Lansdude said:

Don't want Henry playing line-splitters from the back, gave it away a couple times that way. Our second ball anticipation doesn't seem great. Also wondering if Milan has to crank it to the centre circle every time cause we don't seem to be winning aerials in the middle.

Not being able to win aerial battles against El Salvador is worrying.