WCQ: Canada vs USA - Sunday, Jan 30, 3pm EST / noon Pacific - Hamilton

7 hours ago, pod818 said:

Borjan’s pants got all the attention, but I thought the hood look was really underrated or the ´snood’ (as wheeler called it). Kinda reminded me of buzz lightyear. Hope we get this classic winter look again. 

319D5481-1AB6-4F36-9BFF-D024823B6082.jpeg

Needs to be put into a meme with rocket flames, when he makes a top class save tomorrow. @CanMNT Memes

Late Sunday evening in Europe, game to be broadcasted on so many Sports networks across the globe. 

90% of the world will be cheering for us :).

Not that we needed anymore statement games to wake up the world.... A win tmwr, with so many eyes around the world watching and without two of our top players. The world is definitely watching and taking notice. 

I'm already so hyped. 

Johnston vs Pulisic

Though I know we defend as a collective, this is a key match up I will be watching because no American has more to prove than Pulisic.  Looking to be out of Tuchel's longer term plans at club level, he needs to show that he's "the man" and not another guy on the bench for a big club.

3 hours ago, apbsmith said:

Late Sunday evening in Europe, game to be broadcasted on so many Sports networks across the globe. 

Not that we needed anymore statement games to wake up the world.... A win tmwr, with so many eyes around the world watching and without two of our top players. The world is definitely watching and taking notice. 

I'm already so hyped. 

The only people I see not cheering for us would be Canadian Consevatives AKA Wanna be Americans

4 hours ago, apbsmith said:

I'm already so hyped. 

I also noticed the BBC World Service did a segement on there Sports Roundup on Thursday morning on Sundays Game even Interviewing Herdmann 

59 minutes ago, apbsmith said:

I'm already so hyped. 

Actually, Concacaf WCQ aren't shown in a lot of countries. 

Less than 20 for USA/Canada with most in South America. Turkey & Denmark are biggest UEFA nations showing it. Americans in UK are frustrated no one is showing it there.

Though, if you have bet365, you can see it anywhere.