WCQ: Canada vs USA - Sunday, Jan 30, 3pm EST / noon Pacific - Hamilton

Just now, The Beaver 2.0 said:

McKennie and Dest were very good tonight.  But the US does not know how to break down teams in the final third. They should still qualify, but things look a lot shakier than you'd expect on game day 10

And Adams, kid is a stud. Their midfield is very nice, defence okay, strikers? Seriously lagging.

33 minutes ago, Scottie said:

I don't know what game you were watching, the Argentinian who knows football says Kaye is our best player by a mile.

I think he did good  seemed a bit rusty.  But Kayé was tactically good,   only two turnovers from him.   Osorio improved second half and Fraser played 30 minutes in good form.

17 minutes ago, canuckgbp said:

"It was one of Canada’s newcomers who set the tone, defender Kamal Miller leaving Christian Pulisic shuddering with a heavy foul four minutes in. The USA star’s abysmal delivery from the resultant free kick hinted that Miller’s hit had indeed landed."

No Doneil ? No problem we got Kamal 💪

3 minutes ago, rydermike said:

Every win will help boost the ranking, but what basically matters is who else qualifies. We have to be at least the 10th lowest team to qualify for Pot 3 (Qatar goes to Pot 1 and they're below us). 

Most likely Canada we would be in Pot 3 once we qualify 

12 minutes ago, TGAA_Star said:

Yeah definitely going to have to after Wednesday provided we beat El Salvador but El Salvador are dead last in the table but they are playing at home and we can't take them lightly either

If we get it done I gotta take a serious look, won’t be cheap and it’s a long flight but man I’ve been waiting 10 years for this.

I’ve had a couple beers, feeling the emotions.

that one was for all of you longtime fans here. The ones who stuck by this team through the darkest of times.

cherish this moment. We’ve all but guaranteed it. I wish I could give every last one of you a big hug and cheers.

hope to meet you all in the upcoming months leading up to Qatar.

#DeuxAZero

3 minutes ago, Dominic94 said:

If we get it done I gotta take a serious look, won’t be cheap and it’s a long flight but man I’ve been waiting 10 years for this.

I been waiting even longer...my whole life to see Canada at a World Cup. 31 years about to be 32 years has led me to this point. Canada they have led me to this point.

2 minutes ago, maplebanana said:

Me too. She has been receptive to the cruise ship idea, because at least there's something for her to do. 

Hmm, maybe I should look into that.  Never did a cruise so the novelty would be interesting. Plus it solves the accommodation issue.  

Navie question - would a ship dock there for a 2 week period during the group stage of would you just be planning to go to one or two games? 

Edited by dyslexic nam