WCQ: Canada vs USA - Sunday, Jan 30, 3pm EST / noon Pacific - Hamilton

1 hour ago, longlugan said:

You truly don't know this game. I love MAK but he was horrible today...as in a liability.  I have no doubt he'll bounce back but today was not his day. What game were you watching?

Could not see so good from sitting back of the bar. But my brother was all over this talking point. Guess you guys were right with the Fraser sub. Look at the difference in the end.

2 hours ago, jonovision said:

Can anyone who was at the game tell us what the USA away support was like? They made no impression on the broadcast.

2 hours ago, rdb9ty said:

Non existent. Quiet. I think I saw 5 Americans in line outside the stadium and only 2 flags inside. 

I saw about the same.  There were very few at the game and only had the first seven minutes to make any noise.

Although a US flag was spotted smack dab in the upper deck of the Voyageurs section.  That was uncool. 

2 minutes ago, Moldy9 said:

We should play the final home game in s Newfoundland 😝 

You should take your nat team to Quebec City or Montreal for the last  Jamaica game.  Or any other province that hasn't had a home match to promote the game.  You have a big, big country like we have too, we started to take the nat team to other provinces to make it a nationwide thing.

5 minutes ago, gwsmith63 said:

Proof that having a microphone, a smartphone and an ISP lets you talk sh*te for a laugh.  And I only listened for two minutes. 

To be fair, down at the pub it was the opinion that either Tajon or Dest was going to get a card before this match was out.  Delightful watch.  

BTY, if they were down at the pub, fair enough.  Have fun with it.  They do take it a bit too far.