WCQ: Canada vs USA - Sunday, Jan 30, 3pm EST / noon Pacific - Hamilton

4 minutes ago, Big_M said:

Kaye needs help...gotta look at a fraser for osorio sub

Kaye has been solid throughout 48 minutes in the holding role.  Only two passes didn't complete.  Miller good.   Larín lives in another dimension, the scoring dimension but created the chance, the diagonal move the through ball from David, and in the box he is a fox, good old  John Aldridge.  

4 minutes ago, rydermike said:

We've done a fair bit of hoofing the ball, just to get the ball out of our end a bit since it's been there alot, and that was with the wind. We really need to maintain some possession becuase now we're going against the wind.

Yup. I’m worried that against the wind we will set the back line 10 yds deeper and the midfield possession advantage the US had won’t have as far to go to create chances.  

Possibly taking longer shots. 

Edited by gwsmith63

1 minute ago, AvroArrow said:

I think one of Larin, David, or Buchanon is going to have to come off for another pure mid to help ease the pressure.  That being said, how long can the us press like this?

Yeah. I am surprised they kept it up the full half. I suspect they fade in second. But then again, there are 5 subs so maybe they can sustain it

4 minutes ago, Yoginess said:

Davies scrolling his Twitter at halftime on his stream. Shouting out the bus arrival support and watching at the vids. Well done ground squad!

Great to watch at halftime. Talking lots about how much the program has grown and the mentality changed. "Everyone that John calls into camp knows their role and why they're there." Can see the passion in his eyes.