Come on out early Friday Morning and giving the Red and White the hero's welcome they deserve when the land back in Hamilton !!

Cblake

Come on out early Friday Morning and giving the Red and White the hero's welcome they deserve when the land back in Hamilton after that amazing victory !!

Dreamjet 550

SAPSAN PEDRO SULA, HONDURAS

YHMHAMILTON, CANADA
THURSDAY 2022-JAN-2711:06PM CST

FRIDAY 2022-JAN-2804:14AM EST

4 minutes ago, king1010 said:

was wondering if they would fly to pearson or to hamilton. 

I'd guess they'd be staying at the Sheraton downtown Hamilton. 

The US lands at 5:15 tomorrow in Hamilton too, so do they dare stay in the same hotel, one could go to the Hilton down the street. 

11 hours ago, Cblake said:

The US lands at 5:15 tomorrow in Hamilton too, so do they dare stay in the same hotel, one could go to the Hilton down the street. 

I remember hockey tournaments as a kid staying in the same hotel as other teams and running into them into them in the halls, and a kid-brawl nearly breaking out until some of the parents came by to break it up. I could definitely see that happening.

3 hours ago, RS said:

Whomever finds out what hotel they're staying at should send one or two, um, "ladies of the night" to Weston McKennie's room. I hear he's a connoisseur.

Shouldn't cost too much and plentiful in Hamilton. Also as an extra convenience almost all the hotels around the stadium have an hourly rate.