WCQ: Honduras vs Canada - Thursday, Jan 27, 8pm EST / 5pm Pacific - San Pedro Sula, Honduras

LeoH037

4 hours ago, maplebanana said:

As promised, just ate my pre-game poutine. After 7 years of searching we finally found a good poutine place here in California, so I've been doing this since just before the Panama match in October. 3 poutines, 3 wins. Hoping for 4th ... and not a heart attack.

Update. 4 poutines, 4 wins!

Will be going for breakfast poutine on sunday. Wish me luck!

2 minutes ago, The Real Marc said:

That was a very forced "Oh Canada Oh Baby"

He totally refined that in the washroom before he ever said it

Im so tired of hearing it that i actually subscribed to paramount plus to see if I could watch it there. He probably thinks that it is some kind of signature call like Harry Caray's "Holy Cow"

Just now, EJsens1 said:

If Jamaica had held on for the tie..

Doesnt really matter, even if Mex lands in 4th which is still really unlikely, they face Oceania winners. Probably really best that Martino stays in charge, Jamaica falls off so their UK players don't accept the call in the next window vs Canada.

I'm going to say this again... Liam Fraser has played well in big moments when called upon. USA in the Nations League, and now today. I am so much more confident with relying on him as a depth piece, as opposed to introducing players with less familiarity. Same can be said for Piette who seems to be getting more hate again in recent weeks. Both were great in their time on the pitch today.