Tani Oluwaseyi

Shway

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I liked the set up on the that fourth goal.  I really his athletic ability and that sneaky pace.  To take it to the next level, he will have to work on his shielding and possession maintaining skills.  He is definitely one to watch and I liked what I saw in person when he played at BC Place.

Edited by BearcatSA

On 10/20/2024 at 7:26 AM, Ottawafan said:

He needs to contribute when he gets on the field with Canada. Seemingly developing a few players who can play up top; if he wants to secure his spot he has to score goals when given the opportunity. And he’s had chances. 

He should be given at least half the chances as Larin or Cavallini. Both took a long time to get going and weren’t facing as tough opposition. Also just a few inches from scoring the winner against Chile. 

By all accounts, and from what we’ve seen, he kills it in training. But you’re right, eventually he will need to capitalize or someone else will.

6 hours ago, InglewoodJack said:

Tani didn’t score once after this tweet went up. Man really said ain’t no way I’m going over there 

I was noticing one of the Panama players is at Kiryat Shimona, in the extreme north of Israel and evacuated due to shelling already a year ago. Not a big club, but apparently the town is in ruins.

Anyways, sad that Tani, Shaff, Russell Rowe, Ahmed, none of them are really doing great at their MLS clubs.