Camp Poutine - Canada vs Guatemala - Will you go if we can get tickets?

Admin

Will you go to Canada vs Guatemala January 22nd in Miami if we get tickets  

34 members have voted

1. 1. Will you go to Canada vs Guatemala January 22nd in Miami if we get tickets

• FCK@#$@# Yeah
    • I need to stay and shovel the sidewalk

If I can get in I'm sitting at around 60% likely to go.

The timing of the direct flights from Ottawa makes it easy.

I need to work out some insurance stuff but I'd love to go.

1) Is there likely to be only 1 match?

( vs Guatemala )

2) Would the venue be DRV PNK Stadium in Ft. Lauderdale (where Inter Miami plays ) or elsewhere?

Thanks @admin for working on the liaison with the CSA for this. Working hard for us V's as usual. Much obliged.

Edited by Olympique_de_Marseille

This trip could either be extremely lame or a hoot. A friendly in a quiet stadium. But small venue with maybe some closer views and contact. Not exactly an intriguing cultural hub, in off season weather wise. But with some Vs, hey!

So, yes-might fit into my plans.

Edited by Redpunkfiddle

On 12/7/2021 at 12:26 PM, gator said:

Not to rain on your parade but Florida isn't always beach weather in January and as expressed by others it may be closed door! Now March in Costa Rica is almost guaranteed to be warm, who knows about tickets and travel at that time though?🌴

December through early April is the driest time of year for south Florida. It won't rain on my parade!

As for a little cold, South Florida has a bigger temperature gap from more northern Orlando in the winter. In any 4 day stretch there is likely to be at least 2 days of a high 18°C + sun.

It won't be true beach weather but rather "it's warm enough in the afternoon sun" weather and that's good enough for me!

On 12/8/2021 at 4:47 PM, goleafs67 said:

I'd potentially fly down from NY for a weekend in the sun. Likely dependent on not flying up for the US game at THF the following weekend though.

Echoing @Olympique_de_Marseille, any idea on venue? How close to Miami Beach?

I would potentially be flying down from NYC for this match as well.