Jan 30: Canada vs US

JAJ14

Can anyone confirm the if food and beverage will be available for the match on Sunday? Yes or No? I feel like a reporter as a politician a question then getting a five minute response. Lol

What time do gates open?

Cheers

17 minutes ago, Ruz said:

Can anyone confirm the if food and beverage will be available for the match on Sunday? Yes or No? I feel like a reporter as a politician a question then getting a five minute response. Lol

What time do gates open?

Cheers

Been confirmed yes that food and beverage will be open. I assume beer will be sold. 

Seeing as how they flew into Honduras today, I wonder if after this game, which is early in the day, they fly out Sunday night, back to Fort Lauderdale, stay there through Tuesday and then down to San Salvador the night before the game.  Would make a lot of sense to avoid being in El Salvador any longer than needed and getting out of the weather to train in a good facility 

On 1/25/2022 at 2:31 PM, Obinna said:

I wonder if this is why the states called 4 keepers. Speculation was that Turner may bolt to sign for Arsenal, which would leave them short handed. They'll really be in a pickle if that actually happens and they are left with Sean Johnson backed up by a 17 year old. I mean, he's not a terrible keeper or anything, he's definitely more than competent and he just back stopped NYCFC to a cup, but he's played a grand total of 9 games for the USA in his decade long career with the USMNT.

seems like turner's move to arsenal won't happen until the summer, so turner will still start these games i think

Speaking of Americans, I actually really enjoyed this ESPN profile on DeAndre Yedlin. I always had a soft spot for him having lived in Seattle and watched him play live right before his big breakout in 2014 WC. Didn't know about his childhood background at all and all the things he had to overcome. 

https://www.espn.com/soccer/united-states-usa/story/4578970/why-deandre-yedlinusmnt-staris-happy-about-mls-return-after-seven-years-in-europe

16 minutes ago, Approve My Account Pls said:

Just in Twellman's comments section. There's some skepticism as well tbf but also excitement 

Excited? Sure. Going from undrafted and having to trial to make an MLS team to moving to a prestigious English club with a big pay raise is pretty cool, even if he only plays 10-20 cup games a year. 

1 minute ago, DrunkOffPunch said:

Excited? Sure. Going from undrafted and having to trial to make an MLS team to moving to a prestigious English club with a big pay raise is pretty cool, even if he only plays 10-20 cup games a year. 

For sure the story is incredible. On a personal level, happy for the guy to probably make life-changing money. I get you're American, but 20 matches?? Who are we kidding, he'll be lucky to play 10 and that number in itself is highly dependent on Arsenal's finish this year, their cup performance next year, and the departure of Leno

I noticed one of my refunds came through today from the initial sale. I thought I had four tickets in my basket and did not realize it was three until after the order went through. Went back in and picked up a fourth ticket. The one ticket order was refunded today. Anyone else start to see there's coming through?

1 minute ago, Cblake said:

I noticed one of my refunds came through today from the initial sale. I thought I had four tickets in my basket and did not realize it was three until after the order went through. Went back in and picked up a fourth ticket. The one ticket order was refunded today. Anyone else start to see there's coming through?

Got my refund yesterday

5 minutes ago, Cblake said:

Yes got my full refund yesterday 

16 minutes ago, Approve My Account Pls said:

For sure the story is incredible. On a personal level, happy for the guy to probably make life-changing money. I get you're American, but 20 matches?? Who are we kidding, he'll be lucky to play 10 and that number in itself is highly dependent on Arsenal's finish this year, their cup performance next year, and the departure of Leno

The number was just something I threw out. It’s the range of games Steffen plays at Man City. Not a serious guess. Leno is almost assuredly gone.