Jan 30: Canada vs US

JAJ14

4 minutes ago, Shway said:

how many guys? 

I was looking into a bus company for a potential shuttle was quoted a $1000 for 50 passengers. 

At the game agaisnt panama we had 30-40 (People we kind of knew filtered in and out)
At this game we have maybe 10? Half capacity, weather, gave a a big blow. Also, if anyone saw the Canada flag with Oshawa along the bottom in the southeast corner, that was us

Just now, QBCS said:

At the game agaisnt panama we had 30-40 (People we kind of knew filtered in and out)
At this game we have maybe 10? Half capacity, weather, gave a a big blow. Also, if anyone saw the Canada flag with Oshawa along the bottom in the southeast corner, that was us

ahh so you guys were the ones that headed the viewing party at the Thorton Arms pub? 
I was there with my brother!

10 minutes ago, Vancouver Fan said:

A bit off topic, but I'm trying to book a GoTrain from Pearson to Hamilton but the schedule on the website doesn't show anything after this Friday. I get in Saturday morning. Any assistance will be appreciated. 

I was looking at the same thing, but from Union. 

I found a PDF with the weekend schedule on the shitty GO site. Looks like there is a departure from Union to Hamilton every hour, starting at 6:45 AM. 

I don't believe the GO Train runs to Pearson. You likely have to take the Union-Pearson Airport express to Union and get on a GO Train to Hamilton. 

Can a local chime in and help, I haven't been to Toronto in a few years. 

Edited by ESG Shawn

1 minute ago, gator said:

I'm thinking this 213 I got in the first row might be better than 113?

For viewing soccer,  i prefer being higher up.  I am usually in the supporters section at BMO.   I like it,  but every now and then, its good to watch abgame from the upper deck.

Edited by Free kick

1 minute ago, ESG Shawn said:

I was looking at the same thing, but from Union. 

I found a PDF with the weekend schedule on the shitty GO site. Looks like there is a departure from Union to Hamilton every hour, starting at 6:45 AM. 

I don't believe the GO Train runs to Pearson. You likely have to take the Union-Pearson Airport express to Union and get on a GO Train to Hamilton. 

Can a local chime in and help, I haven't been to Toronto in a few years. 

The #40 bus from Pearson to Hamilton GO Center is what you want, the GO bus from Union to Hamilton GO Center is potentially faster than the train to West Harbour GO, either way when you get to The Hammer you need to grab the #2 Barton bus to the stadium!

Just now, gator said:

Just to repeat, anyone travelling directly from the airport to Hamilton should take the #40 GO, much easier than taking the train to Union then catching another train or bus to Hamilton! The #2 Barton bus parks at the Hamilton Go Center and runs every 6 minutes or so!

Thank you, thats what I want to do but trying to book ahead of time doesn't seem to be easy.