Jan 30: Canada vs US

JAJ14

2 minutes ago, Shway said:

You didn't get any tickets!

Nope, wasn't so lucky this time around. Was in the waiting room like 45 minutes early. Was ready to click the join queue button right when it popped up at 9:50, but it wasn't enough. It's alright though, now I don't have to buy those little warmer things for my gloves and boots. And I'll be warm enough at home to drink more cold beer.

Just now, Team Canada said:

Anyone have any idea when/how the Forge "remaining" seats got released to the general public last time?  I would assume at some point the window for them to take their seats would expire ? Any Forge STH know this information?

They sold out last time, they were never released to the general public. According to my ticket rep.

1 minute ago, DeRo_Is_King said:

Not going, but logged on with the CanadaRed pre-sale code just to observe. No availability through Ticketmaster now, but lots of tickets already on StubHub. 

With how the demad was for the general sale, I'm not surprised.

Only six our tix on there right now which is pretty good IMO.

Edited by theaub

1 minute ago, Free kick said:

Someone messed something up.  My initial purchase for seats was refused becasue there was a third seat right next to it.  So the only way would have been to buy the third seat.  But we said we wouldnt do that.  So i picked two other ones in the same row.

Yeah it's kind of a weird Ticketmaster quirk. You are allowed to buy 1 seat and so those sets of 2 would then be available if someone bought just 1 seat. But you can't buy the 2 seats, leaving 1 alone even if that's the exact same outcome in just a different order. Ticketmaster gonna Ticketmaster

3 minutes ago, Free kick said:

Someone messed something up.  My initial purchase for seats was refused becasue there was a third seat right next to it.  So the only way would have been to buy the third seat.  But we said we wouldnt do that.  So i picked two other ones in the same row.

Yeah this is the issue with a two ticket limit + selling full rows of seats (of which some had odd numbers).

They have someone paying for the voyageurs sight, using a VPN getting the code then giving it to the yanks? either way I dont know how there gonna get any if its going as fast as it did at full capacity. 

2 minutes ago, sstackho said:

Fuckers on Bigsoccer posted the Voyageurs code five minutes ago.  Said they got it from Reddit.

2 minutes ago, QBCS said:

They have someone paying for the voyageurs sight, using a VPN getting the code then giving it to the yanks? either way I dont know how there gonna get any if its going as fast as it did at full capacity. 

No I'm pretty sure some moron posted it on Reddit.

However the code was posted on there at 10:50 at which point there was <100 tickets left so if a few got in still far preferable to the alternative of TM armageddon. 

Edited by theaub

14 minutes ago, Kent said:

Nope, wasn't so lucky this time around. Was in the waiting room like 45 minutes early. Was ready to click the join queue button right when it popped up at 9:50, but it wasn't enough. It's alright though, now I don't have to buy those little warmer things for my gloves and boots. And I'll be warm enough at home to drink more cold beer.

Ah shucks. Hopefully you have better luck in March.

Big thanks to @theaub for getting my group of 4 tickets.

Edited by Shway

14 minutes ago, sose said:

I didn't get any this time :( .. kept saying another fan already selected the seats.. now looks like all are gone 

random tix keep popping up.. ended up getting a pair in 213 is that a Vs section now?