Jan 30: Canada vs US

JAJ14

Just now, ADP10 said:

So if CanadaRed presale is Thursday, then the Voyageurs tickets will just before that right? And nothing in the announcement said about a limit on the amount we can buy

USSF presale starts on the 14th with a limit of four tickets.

No photo description available.

12 minutes ago, dyslexic nam said:

Seems like the perfect setup for call and response:

“Oh Canada!”

”Oh Baby!”

I was at the Calgary Winter Olympics ski jumping competitions, it was the loudest live venue I have ever been at and that includes old and new Wembley and 94 World Cup matches at the Silverdome, I think the crowd was about 70000 but due to the proximity from one side to the other it was super loud! The loudest cheers were when one side would chant "Tates Great' and the opposite side replied "Less filling", not everyone will get that!😀

Forge season ticket holders have their pre sale start on Wednesday the 15th. 

EDIT: Never mind, the email was purchase your seasons before december 15th and get pre sale access to Canada game, so probably the 16th as well. 

Edited by king1010

Everyone needs to hold on a bit. We need to verify our info and then we will get it out on the website, here, email, etc. 

We’ve been allotted 3000+ tickets. I believe that’s the highest % of the stadium seats we’ve ever gotten. 

Ticket limit will likely be 4 per account. Not that I think you shouldn’t make sure you’re friends get in, but if you buy the max, but have no one to actually go with, you might be taking a ticket away from a paid member. Just food for thought. 

The split section was the only way we were going to get a more sizeable number of tickets. 1800 would have not been good. They would’ve sold out very fast and people would’ve been left out. This way we at least have more tickets than members and people’s chances of getting one should be very high. 

We are aiming for each side to be treated equally. We want two really active and loud sides not one loud side and one side of also-rans. FYI. We are working on ways to make that happen.

Likely our tickets will be on sale simultaneously with the CanadaRED presale. But watch for info. We are working on assembling it. 

16 hours ago, king1010 said:

Forge season ticket holders have their pre sale start on Wednesday the 15th. 

EDIT: Never mind, the email was purchase your seasons before december 15th and get pre sale access to Canada game, so probably the 16th as well. 

Forge STH presale also seems to be limited to 2 per person. 

Edited by Pottsy3

Cases over 1600 in Ontario today and  climbing the last week quite quickly.  I’m starting get a bit concerned about them changing the rules at stadiums again, and outdoor ones at that.  They’re doing it in Europe.  Usually you’d hear rumours/whispers of lockdowns coming but nothing so far.  I wonder what would happen if they sold tickets to the game but then the rules changed where you’d have limited capacity.  Obviously if it is no fans they just refund the tickets.