Jan 30: Canada vs US

JAJ14

1 minute ago, trc2014 said:

Can someone have got in the queue early and access the Voyageurs seats before the link on the Voyageurs site came out?  I was under the impression you needed to use the Voyageurs specific link but it doesn’t feel that way as I’m sitting at 2000+ as well.

Thats what i think.   

2 minutes ago, The Real Marc said:

And it's an outdoor game. In January. In Canada. In a real winter.

I am only doing this cause i commited to bringing a familily member who didnt get chance to come to the earlier WCQ’s .  

Edited by Free kick

Just now, trc2014 said:

I’m still a quarter of a way in the queue at 2,000+ and literally clicked the link the second it was available.  Anyone else in the same boat?

Same here. Let's wait it out.. got flights and hotels booked. No way I'm closing this browser!

1 minute ago, Approve My Account Pls said:

Are Americans getting tickets? 

Considering how much of a mega shitshow general was who knows.

Zero chance they could pull of some coordinated effory though.

Edited by theaub

3 minutes ago, Free kick said:

I am only doing this cause i commited to bringing a familily member who didnt get chance to come to the earlier WCQ’s .  

I told my kid I would take him. After ten years I have still not figured out to never commit to anything  with my kids. Not even what's for supper.

Edited by The Real Marc

3 minutes ago, Approve My Account Pls said:

Are Americans getting tickets? 

Yes. :( 

5 minutes ago, trc2014 said:

I’m still a quarter of a way in the queue at 2,000+ and literally clicked the link the second it was available.  Anyone else in the same boat?

My queue was madness for the main section. Using the V's specific link it was only like a 5 seconds of queue. I don't think you should see 2000+

You did use the V's link right?

Edited by Olympique_de_Marseille

Meanwhile if the voyageurs code is circulating out there while we are in the queue.   We are fucked.   

lessons learned here.   We need to be 100% familar with the process including teh small details.   I was prepared this time with payment info etc etc that i could just copy and paste.   But when i bought last time, there was no queue, except for the general sale.

Edited by Free kick

Just now, Olympique_de_Marseille said:

My queue was madness for the main section but using the V's specific link the was only like 5 seconds of queue. I don't think you should see 2000+

They are the same queue.  I am still 1257 away in the V's one.

Just now, Free kick said:

Meanwhile if the voyageurs code is circulating out there while we are in the queue.   We are fucked.   

lessons learned here.   We need to be 100% familar with the process including teh small details.   I was prepared this time with payment info etc etc that i could just copy and paste.   But when i bought last time, there was no queue.

This is working 100% as intended.  Anyone who gets the code now goes in the queue behind everyone who's still seeing a 2000+ number.

1 minute ago, Olympique_de_Marseille said:

My queue was madness for the main section but using the V's specific link the was only like 5 seconds of queue. I don't think you should see 2000+

Yep, I think it’s because you were already in there.