Jan 30: Canada vs US

JAJ14

20 hours ago, Lansdude said:

I'll be M.A.F. if Americans are more than 10% of the crowd... Stay the f--- out Yankees!!! 👹

They will have 5% allocated at min.  I assume that 5% is greater than one section and less than 2 so they will likely get at least two sections for logistical/security reasons.  So they will definitely be more than 10% of the stadium.   Our craziest prices are less than their normal prices. 

7 hours ago, admin said:

They will have 5% allocated at min.  I assume that 5% is greater than one section and less than 2 so they will likely get at least two sections for logistical/security reasons.  So they will definitely be more than 10% of the stadium.   Our craziest prices are less than their normal prices. 

Seeing as how it is the US and seeing their fans in drones, I could expect a much larger contingent of American fans in Hamilton to watch this game.

2 hours ago, TGAA_Star said:

Seeing as how it is the US and seeing their fans in drones, I could expect a much larger contingent of American fans in Hamilton to watch this game.

Why are we even giving the yankees seats? This is our home game.... Americans shouldn't be allowed to buy tickets.

1 hour ago, ShaneC06 said:

Why are we even giving the yankees seats? This is our home game.... Americans shouldn't be allowed to buy tickets.

You need to learn a little about how this works.  We are required to allocate tickets to away fans, same as they are for us.

Having away sections is part of what makes football so fun.

7 minutes ago, Floortom said:

This is the CSA's attempt to limit US supporters attendance

"In advance of the 17 December public ticket onsale, a special presale window will be available for #CanadaRED subscribers registered by Friday, November 26th, 2021."

And if it is just a password like the the previous games the effort becomes useless. The code is bound to find its way into public channels. 

2 minutes ago, Cblake said:

And if it is just a password like the the previous games the effort becomes useless. The code is bound to find its way into public channels. 

For sure...this wont deter any US fan that actually wants to attend. In fairness, I never believed they were going to go the "geoblocking" route so not much else they could realistically do