Jan 30: Canada vs US

JAJ14

2 minutes ago, maccaliam said:

The voyageurs code didn’t work for me. Really gutted. Had tickets to the first match and now nothing. Couldn’t get into ticketmaster at first, it kept saying an error occurred. 
When I finally got in there was nothing left. It is what it is I guess. Some has to miss out. 

Go to the Ticket Exchange, there will be a few tickets available there I suspect.

Got kicked out of the queue three times, and as I made peace with my vengeful god, I got in the 4th.

I actually was at peace with the idea that I might not go. I think given how quickly everything else went, this was the fairest way to get tickets into the hands of the right people. 

Immense kudus to the boys and girls who found the best way... with their hands tied behind their backs on options. 

Edited by Califax

2 minutes ago, ShralpShralpShral said:

Who is hosting the pre game?  Does anyone have a line on some barrels and an empty parking lot?

We had a small one in BMO, group from Oshawa/Durham had maybe 30-40 guys at the games. Was a good time but a fraction are coming to Hamilton, so if anyone hosts that we'll show. 

Just now, Olympique_de_Marseille said:

Isn't indoor dining banned until the nest day (Monday the 31st ?).

Tailgate in the cold?

Ah forgot it wasn't allowed till' the next day. Tailgate in the cold is much less appetizing, but if theres enough people who were down to do it 🤷‍♂️

6 minutes ago, QBCS said:

We had a small one in BMO, group from Oshawa/Durham had maybe 30-40 guys at the games. Was a good time but a fraction are coming to Hamilton, so if anyone hosts that we'll show. 

how many guys? 

I was looking into a bus company for a potential shuttle was quoted a $1000 for 50 passengers.