Jan 30: Canada vs US

JAJ14

2 minutes ago, Free kick said:

Meanwhile i have work to.  I have join a meeting in 2 minutes.  I thought that this would be done by now.

Ditto. If the Nats come up with an epic win I can say "I had tickets to that event!" :) (But oooh now I'm at 1967! Finally cracked 2000!)

Edited by The Real Marc

Just now, Approve My Account Pls said:

Got mine, same row but had to go for 112 instead of 113. Glad to be in the building.

@JamboAl @admin - not sure what on earth you may be able to do about it, but now no one can buy those 112 row 1 seats where there are 3 available because you would "leave one stranded"

We will take a look after the rush is over.  But I don't think any V will be left out.

1 minute ago, Approve My Account Pls said:

Got mine, same row but had to go for 112 instead of 113. Glad to be in the building.

@JamboAl @admin - not sure what on earth you may be able to do about it, but now no one can buy those 112 row 1 seats where there are 3 available because you would "leave one stranded"

Crap if I would've seen this I would have bought the single.

Just now, El Hombre said:

So, after following this like All My Children, I decided to login to see what the hubbub was about.  I clicked the link 2 minutes ago, had 5 people in front of me and now I'm in.  Anyone worried that they aren't going to get some, DM me and I'll grab two for you.

i'll do the same. But you will have to a picture of your address to verify your Canadian😉

Edited by Shway

Just now, El Hombre said:

So, after following this like All My Children, I decided to login to see what the hubbub was about.  I clicked the link 2 minutes ago, had 5 people in front of me and now I'm in.  Anyone worried that they aren't going to get some, DM me and I'll grab two for you.

More drama than a snowy night in Pine Valley

1 minute ago, El Hombre said:

Okay, nevermind.  Looks like it opened up for everybody.  I'll get out now to let someone else in.