Jan 30: Canada vs US

JAJ14

Just now, theaub said:

This is working 100% as intended.  Anyone who gets the code now goes in the queue behind everyone who's still seeing a 2000+ number.

Not if you are floating around on the map in ticketmaster, which gives you an option to put in a code at any time.

Just now, trc2014 said:

Not if you are floating around on the map in ticketmaster, which gives you an option to put in a code at any time.

If you are in the general sale link you should not be seeing an opportunity to put in a Voyageurs code?  Is that available?

1 minute ago, theaub said:

If you are in the general sale link you should not be seeing an opportunity to put in a Voyageurs code?  Is that available?

There is just a general code section, is there not?

i might be wrong, not much else to think about while in the 2,000+ group haha

Edited by trc2014

I exited my regular queue and tried again only using the V's one  - effectively starting a new queue (as if you did the regular one first, the V's link just took you to that original queue that never moved) -- now I'm at 1000 or so --- maybe that's progress -- still doubt I'm seeing any seats though....

6 minutes ago, theaub said:

They are the same queue.  I am still 1257 away in the V's one.

Ok. :(

6 minutes ago, trc2014 said:

Yep, I think it’s because you were already in there.

@trc2014 , ya I think that is what took place. I was already in because I joined the main queue at 10 sharp from the main event link. And when the V's link went live it clicked on it but I wasn't forced to rejoin the queue.

Good to know for next time.

Best of luck fellow V's.

18 minutes ago, SirBobsaget said:

Was able to pick up pretty much the same set of tickets. So worked out OK for me in the end.

Yeah, same here. My ticket is the same price, in the same section, in the same row, as the one I bought the first time. The only difference is this time it's six seats away, so slightly closer to midfield.

Edited by Heepster