2021 Voyageurs Player of the Year

Shway

5 hours ago, Shway said:

Released. 

@RJB @Stryker911 @Unnamed Trialist @Free kick @Addona @Greatest Cockney Rip Off @CanadaFan123

Forgive me if I sent you're anxiety to the roof. I know how desperately you guys needed to see this.
Tried to have it done 48hrs ago, but Omicron got the best of me.

Sorry not sorry. 

Thanks, don't be sorry, we're a community, it's not your job to do this. Be well.

18 hours ago, Shway said:

Released. 

@RJB @Stryker911 @Unnamed Trialist @Free kick @Addona @Greatest Cockney Rip Off @CanadaFan123

Forgive me if I sent you're anxiety to the roof. I know how desperately you guys needed to see this.
Tried to have it done 48hrs ago, but Omicron got the best of me.

Sorry not sorry. 

I accept your apology ;)

I wonder if next year we could close the voting earlier so as to release the results around the same time as other 'player of the year' awards, including the CSA award.  

10 minutes ago, RJB said:

I accept your apology ;)

I wonder if next year we could close the voting earlier so as to release the results around the same time as other 'player of the year' awards, including the CSA award.  

I’m open to making things better, and giving my hand where needed. I gotta say the feeling I got of “shways holding the votes” I didn’t like lol, but understood because I didn’t communicate what my idea was. And with the year we had, it definitely was a fueled by anticipation only to be subdued by the expected result. (Davies wasn’t my number 1) 

I think a trophy is needed aswell, I designed it and seeked pricing to get an idea to propose to guys like buzz, but that sheit was too expensive to even propose. And then I thought there’s got be some craftsmen here. 

We gotta have that CPL mantra of by us for us. 

• 1 month later...
On 2/19/2022 at 10:35 AM, Strait Red said:

I don’t think he will necessarily get a sniff at the national team yet, but I have a feeling Deandre Kerr is going to be a surprise this year at TFC.

Yup....I think he's going to make Akinolas time a little harder getting back into the squad. He's faster, more elusive and versatile. 

19 hours ago, Shway said:

Yup....I think he's going to make Akinolas time a little harder getting back into the squad. He's faster, more elusive and versatile. 

However,  I don't see what has Akinola done to lose his spot.   Or to feel threatened.   In what we have seen of him, he has been nothing short of very impressive and very promising.   Injuries happen.

Edited by Free kick

On 2/19/2022 at 10:35 AM, Strait Red said:

I don’t think he will necessarily get a sniff at the national team yet, but I have a feeling Deandre Kerr is going to be a surprise this year at TFC.

On the same note, I think Shaffelburg will be given every opportunity to impress. His rise has been meteoric considering he's still just 22 and went from prep school soccer to TFC first team in about a year's span.

• 4 weeks later...