Luca Koleosho

Xavier.

7 hours ago, Footyeh said:

As much as I'd selfishly like to see him in a Canada kit, it's not going to happen imo.  We're better prioritizing Corbeanu and Nelson and getting them bled in ahead of 2026.  

I also think there's a big chance he moves from Burnley by the end of the window fwiw.  There's interest within the EPL as well as other teams in Top 4 leagues. 

I hope you’re wrong, hoping things change but I think the question he needs to ask is something like this:

What do I feel ? 
how much will I play ?

bot sure who they have that can rival them but in 4-5 years in know they’ll have Sullivan and that kid from LAG who’s rumoured to be his equal…

so does he do what Morris did and accept that he feels American and will get in the b teams and be a backup ?

He would be a huge piece for us, but for them he may not be.

There is no club career discount playing for Canada anymore. After this Copa performance, the CMNT ain't flying under the radar.  We have garnered a lot of respect over the past 6 games to go with WCQ/WC22. We shouldn't be a 2nd or 3rd choice and WC26 just 2 yrs away. Duals sitting on the fence risk getting left behind. Hello Jebbo 👋