Discussion surrounding supporters section in Hamilton

Admin

Discussion surrounding supporters section in Hamilton  

100 members have voted

1. 1. Based on an estimated (not official at all) $50 price point. How many people will you bring to the most important game that will ever be played in in southern Ontario.

• 20+
    • 10+
    • 5+
    • 2+
    • I will only by a single

Heritage classic tickets between the leafs and sabres at THF on March 13th went on sale today. 

They're going to have a temporary grandstand in the south endzone, and it looks like it's going to start at the 10/20 yard line which leads me to believe it will be assembled after the Canada USA match. 

https://www.ticketmaster.ca/2022-tim-hortons-nhl-heritage-classic-hamilton-ontario-03-13-2022/event/10005B76A702190F

4 hours ago, king1010 said:

Heritage classic tickets between the leafs and sabres at THF on March 13th went on sale today. 

They're going to have a temporary grandstand in the south endzone, and it looks like it's going to start at the 10/20 yard line which leads me to believe it will be assembled after the Canada USA match. 

https://www.ticketmaster.ca/2022-tim-hortons-nhl-heritage-classic-hamilton-ontario-03-13-2022/event/10005B76A702190F

Temp stands can't touch the field as per FIFA

13 minutes ago, king1010 said:

These wont be there for the canada game. If they were they’d be on the 18 yard box. Looks like they will be assembled after jan 30. 

I know, I am just posting telling people why there will not be end zone stands adding seating to game. 

23 hours ago, admin said:

Temp stands can't touch the field as per FIFA

Judging by the Ticketmaster placement, that seems to be the case here. The issue with south endzone seats is that you only have so much room until you hit the Stipley bar, and you'd be an endzone back from the action already. I'd presume the North Patio might be able to be opened, but I would not put stock into it. I think previously we had it for a game, but I think they've kept it closed for the Ti-Cats due to COVID.

Edited by -Hammer-

18 minutes ago, Olympique_de_Marseille said:

It better be 10am on Thursday, Dec 16th@JamboAl because I start work at 10:45am and can be sitting in front of the comp at 10am fingers on the trigger.

Ticketmaster once again?

Ticketmaster yes.  Exact time still waiting on but likely.