Discussion surrounding supporters section in Hamilton

Admin

Discussion surrounding supporters section in Hamilton  

100 members have voted

1. 1. Based on an estimated (not official at all) $50 price point. How many people will you bring to the most important game that will ever be played in in southern Ontario.

• 20+
    • 10+
    • 5+
    • 2+
    • I will only by a single

12 minutes ago, Sissy said:

Where is the best place to buy these tickets (for 4-6 people)? This is my first game 🥲

To be in the supporters section, you will want a Voyageurs membership.

Until we know what are our allocation is, I capped the membership. It is currently on pause at....

1986 members

:)

It will be back, once we know more about Hamilton. 

I put down 5+ because I was already booked with a group of 4 to go to Vancouver...and now with the change of plans, it kinda makes it easier for me to arrange an even bigger group.

Like @Olympique_de_Marseille the time of the game will be crucial, as my group is husbands and fathers with young kids. 

Heck it might even be worth it to arrange a few transportation buses from a few spots around the city?

3 minutes ago, admin said:

To be in the supporters section, you will want a Voyageurs membership.

Until we know what are our allocation is, I capped the membership. It is currently on pause at....

1986 members

:)

It will be back, once we know more about Hamilton. 

omg thank you, i started freaking out because i saw it was out of stock 🥲 if the cap space doesnt increase after more info has been released am i out of luck of purchasing the tickets from any where else?

13 minutes ago, JamboAl said:

Canada Soccer can charge whatever they would like for these two games.  We are trying to make sure supply and demand meet without making each ticket $100+ each.  But anyone thinking this will be $20 + fees will be sorely disappointed.  

A double the cost price makes perfect sense...anything more and I think they are being greedy!
Only because we haven't always played games in Canada, the squad hasn't been successful in the past and now that we get a few in these times with a revolutionary team, and you're quick to up the price....I hope not. Now isn't the time to price people out. 

We need a full house outdoor in the heart of winter. We got the nations league to start the gofundme world cup fundraising campaign. 

1 minute ago, Sissy said:

omg thank you, i started freaking out because i saw it was out of stock 🥲 if the cap space doesnt increase after more info has been released am i out of luck of purchasing the tickets from any where else?

I think we will be able to secure more seats in the stadium. 

Just keep in touch, we will figure it out.

8 minutes ago, Shway said:

A double the cost price makes perfect sense...anything more and I think they are being greedy!
Only because we haven't always played games in Canada, the squad hasn't been successful in the past and now that we get a few in these times with a revolutionary team, and you're quick to up the price....I hope not. Now isn't the time to price people out. 

We need a full house outdoor in the heart of winter. We got the nations league to start the gofundme world cup fundraising campaign. 

No, it's not that they are increasing the price on us.  They are not. 

It's that we are going to take seats that cost way more (and the cheaper seats)

The $50 thing is a measuring stick.  There will be much cheaper seats if we take the whole thing.  The problem is if we only take the cheaper seats... we are in a very bad position numbers wise.   

But if we simply take another section, we end up in a war with the next section over. 

So take it all

I will need 10 I think, it is a great idea to take the whole lower east side of the stadium, we were discussing last night at the Forge match that if you were to secure 111, 112, and 113 there almost would need to be a lottery for the tickets! Obviously the sooner this is announced the better but I am confident the demand of the V's would sell that side out! You cannot overstate the importance or magnitude of this game, I have been telling Forge supporters this will be the biggest sporting event ever in The Hammer, Grey Cups and Canada Russia 87 do not have the world wide media exposure and international fans like this will!