Osaze De Rosario

Atlantic

15 hours ago, dyslexic nam said:

And what about Tajon Buchanan and Kadeisha Buchanan?  I mean, they aren’t related but maybe they get together someday for the good of the sport.  Maybe? 

This is a stupid question but… are they actually not related??? 

How am I only just learning this… I swear I’ve been under the impression that she was his older sister this whole time.

9 minutes ago, Pottsy3 said:

This is a stupid question but… are they actually not related??? 

How am I only just learning this… I swear I’ve been under the impression that she was his older sister this whole time.

Buchanon is a common last name. Also if they were related we would have heard about that ages ago

1 minute ago, VinceA said:

Buchanon is a common last name. Also if they were related we would have heard about that ages ago

It’s gotta be some sort of Mandela effect on me then. I swear I’m imagining times in which they’ve been mentioned as siblings and now that I’m looking into it that’s obviously not the case. 

this is quite a revelation for me wow lol, taking a second to wrap my head around it

17 hours ago, Norrin Radd said:

No love for Charmaine and Lyndon Hooper?

This is who I thought of immediately when I saw the video title.

I guess in their defense, Andi mentioned the Sutters (6 brothers) and Staals (4 brothers) in the intro, so perhaps their bar for a "family" is more than just 2 siblings.

It was a nice piece though. I'd like to see more one-off content from OneSoccer because they always do a good job with it.

• 2 months later...
3 minutes ago, Markoaleks said:

He signed with York for 2 more years? Does this scuttle any movement to another level for him? 

I doubt it.  York would likely cash in if an appropriate suitor came along and opened their wallet.  I suspect it just gives them some security that he won’t walk away for free when his previous contract expired.  

15 minutes ago, MM3/MM2/MM said:

Huge mistake, he should be in Europe where all higher level soccer is, you would think his father could have given him some guidance.  Another career down the drain.

Seems a bit early to call time of death on his career.  His dad carved out a very successful career as an MLS star and he may want to follow that same pathway - and CPL has shown itself to be a viable pathway into MLS at this point.  

1 hour ago, MM3/MM2/MM said:

Huge mistake, he should be in Europe where all higher level soccer is, you would think his father could have given him some guidance.  Another career down the drain.

the fuck

edit: didn't see the 😎

😎

Edited by VinceA

• 8 months later...
1 hour ago, ADP10 said:

He was suspended 1 month for test positive for Marijuana. I don’t think it enhances play so this is a head scratcher for me. York is fighting for the last playoff spot too

It truly is a bull💩 suspension.

He unknowingly ingested an edible in late September 2022!

They are suspending him 11 months after the fact.

https://canpl.ca/article/york-uniteds-osaze-de-rosario-suspended-for-30-days-following-cces-ruling

The whole thing is a joke.

Edited by Olympique_de_Marseille

34 minutes ago, costarg said:

They could be trying to set an example.  They possibly know of, or suspect a better prospect(s) is using something stronger, so trying to scare the players straight.  Easy sacrifice.

That’s ridiculous if true.  And a human rights violation

9 minutes ago, An Observer said:

That’s ridiculous if true.  And a human rights violation

It has nothing to do with the team or the league.  It is a mandatory suspension because Canada Soccer is a member of the Canadian Anti-doping program.  Ben Johnson / Ross Rebagliati legacy in full effect.

I still think it is ridiculous.

Just now, kacbru said:

It has nothing to do with the team or the league.  It is a mandatory suspension because Canada Soccer is a member of the Canadian Anti-doping program.  Ben Johnson / Ross Rebagliati legacy in full effect.

I still think it is ridiculous.

Only a banned drug if used during competitions… out of competition use not banned

14 minutes ago, h coach said:

Only a banned drug if used during competitions… out of competition use not banned

It was picked up in the in-competition urine test, according to the link above.  Doesn't change the fact that the team and league had nothing to do with the suspension.