Poll - are you travelling to Edmonton?

dyslexic nam

Poll: Are you going to Edmonton?  

79 members have voted

1. 1. Traveling to Edmonton?

• Yes, for sure
    • No
    • Undecided, but it is a real possibility

Hey all - apologies for duplicating the existing post but after 8 pages (with a lot of CFL-is-the-devil talk) I lost track of who is going.  I though a poll would be an easy way to see.  

It turns out that I may be going and would love to know who else will be there.  The possibility of some gatherings between games is intriguing…

I am seriously thinking about going to the Mexico game. I am already away in the US the weekend before, heading to the Bills at Jets on the Sunday so can nots wing the Costa Rica game. I land back in Toronto from New York on the Monday so would ahem to jump on a plane Tuesday morning to get to get out to Edmonton for that match that night. 

2 hours ago, Pottsy3 said:

I feel stupid flying to Edmonton for the Costa Rica & Forge match, and not staying until Tuesday for the Mexico match... but that seems to be the most likely option if I pull the trigger on the trip.

So do I @Pottsy3but unfortunately my wife doesn’t see it that way.  1 game better than none and I think it will be a great game.

I’m flying into Calgary very early in the day of the Friday game.  Meeting some folks in Edmonton after driving up.  I wish I could stay longer but have to be back on Monday.  Heading back to red deer the Saturday to visit friends and family the Sunday in Calgary.

Started looking at prices out of Toronto for the 5th window.  Fly to San Jose and back to Toronto for the Jamaica game, then back to Panama for the last game with a return to Ottawa where I lived.  Combined flight prices were all around $1150 for the whole thing.  Some red eye flights but that works better anyway