2023 U20 CONCACAF Championship and U23 Olympic Qualification to be merged in a tournament in Summer 2022

VinceA

20 minutes ago, Olympique_de_Marseille said:

As @narduch posted in the ladies section, The W-Championship preliminary rosters were due on Saturday and posted today.

So maybe we get the final rosters for the men's U20 on Sunday? Monday at the absolute latest?

I think it has to be today. Believe that AGR on twitter said they are due today. Don't have the tweet and am lazy to look for it. Lol so im assuming it has to be released today. 

2 minutes ago, Vasi said:

I think it has to be today. Believe that AGR on twitter said they are due today. Don't have the tweet and am lazy to look for it. Lol so im assuming it has to be released today. 

They don’t HAVE to release anything to the public today. It’s just a deadline to submit it to CONCACAF. Though I don’t see why they can’t post it today (they won’t)

Just now, N1ckbr0wn said:

They don’t HAVE to release anything to the public today. It’s just a deadline to submit it to CONCACAF. Though I don’t see why they can’t post it today (they won’t)

Aaa thanks. I remember reading that something was dude today. You are right, they are not releasing it today then.

2 hours ago, narduch said:

They already sent the roster to Concacaf.

Like its probably a 10 minute job in Blue Beam to create the graphic for the tweet.

Half hour job tops 

But...but...you missed a step!

You need to leak hints about the roster to Wheeler the night before so he can hype it up and talk glowingly about the CSA on OneSoccer.

Edited by Olympique_de_Marseille