Ismael Kenneth Kone

MauditYvon

The deal was done early.(IIRC) The ITC paperwork can be filled weeks in advance and processed on Jan 1st(or the first day of the window..I know Chelsea had a player processed and ready to play yesterday..loads of players were cleared to play yesterday and today..I think its probably more intergration into the squad if he only arrived last week...IMHO...they play 2 games a week we should see him soon if all goes to plan..excited to see how he gets on!!

1 hour ago, narduch said:

Starting in the FA Cup v Reading. 

Hoilett not in the line up for the opponents.

He’s playing quite far back in a defensive role so far but he’s looked confident with his first touches especially near his own goal. Impressive composure for his first start.

Update: Watford may be cursed, 13 injuries going into this match, another two left the game already. Please wrap our boy in bubble wrap. He should get lots of playing time at least. His passing was very conservative in the first half, mostly backwards but made two great tackles. Reading is up 1-0 so he’s started to push forward now but Watford looks outmatched

Quick twitter search shows a lot of positive comments. It also seems every single Watford midfielder is injured so looks like Kone is going to be getting a lot of minutes. I’ve turned it on at the second half and he’s playing well. Could have easily had an assist just now. He’s on set pieces also

Edited by scullion44

22 minutes ago, Joe1973 said:

Any IPTV experts? Tough to find the Watford ganme. I think there is a blackout for 3 pm games...wondering if there are other international channels that broadcast it 

Looks like only the Reading v QPR game is available on DAZN.

Always find it wild how it is so hard to watch the supposed best 2nd Division in the World.

1 minute ago, narduch said:

Looks like only the Reading v QPR game is available on DAZN.

Always find it wild how it is so hard to watch the supposed best 2nd Division in the World.

Seriously blows. We only were able to see him in FA cup because ESPN+ had the rights. Now that they are eliminated from there I doubt we'll see him play anywhere. With all the injuries of Watford he's gonna get a ton of minutes.