Ismael Kenneth Kone

MauditYvon

52 minutes ago, Ally McCoist said:

If he scores at all in this window (maybe even assist) I think he becomes a real threat to take out one of the regulars and have a spot in Qatar.

Not sure it’s that simple. The WC is like 8 months away, I don’t see 1 moment making the difference in making the cut. If he keeps his spot in Montreal and continues playing well, he may well be in either way. All depends what happens with Fraser, Priso, Piette, etc in the meantime too. Not to even mention uncommitted dual nationals.

On 3/25/2022 at 1:05 AM, Dominic94 said:

He played him in this situation… he has the balls

Playing him with 10mins to go, when you need fresh offensive legs in midfield and have no other such options on the bench.

I’d say that’s very different then starting him next game, let alone in Panama. Despite all, Herdman is conservative. I expect Fraser in the lineup.

But I hope you’re right. Would love to see Kone start Sunday.

41 minutes ago, EJsens1 said:

I know it’s only practise, but that shot he takes and rings into the corner with David watching was gold. You know David is thinking, “who is this guy?! Where the F did he come from?”

Looked like he made good contact on a shot from outside the box but it was blocked almost immediately. Would’ve liked to see where that shot was going, felt like it was gonna be dangerous.

17 minutes ago, archer21 said:

Looked like he made good contact on a shot from outside the box but it was blocked almost immediately. Would’ve liked to see where that shot was going, felt like it was gonna be dangerous.

Umm..I was just referring to his practise shot in that Canada Soccer video from training they tweeted out