Justin Smith

1 minute ago, Olympique_de_Marseille said:

Could he break Liam Fraser or Samuel Piette's heart in November by getting called over one of them?

IMO based on what I've seen of him....definitely Fraser, but no to Piette. But Herdman is a loyalist, so I doubt we see any surprises not due to any outside circumstances (inury, illness, etc).

40 minutes ago, narduch said:

Smith not in the line up for Quevilly v Rodez

What gives?!? 🤨

Yesterday ( with only one training session remaining in which he could possibly have become injured ) the coach said《tout le monde est apte》. So it looks like it was the coach's decision. :(

I only had to listen to the first 18 seconds of the press conference to get this info!

Edited by Olympique_de_Marseille

• 2 weeks later...
27 minutes ago, Floortom said:

I guess we shouldn’t have penciled him in for Qatar because he was good against some Central American teenagers 

We were high on him because he made Nice bench a lot of time last season, plus he had a good preseason and a good tourney with Canada U20s.

Whack QRM doesn’t give him a chance (yet).

• 2 weeks later...

simple...last year he was a d5 player not d1 as some like to think...getting called to first team camp happens all the time and doesnt mean the player has the quality to play on that team...oh but he sat on the bench of nice last year...yup making up numbers as nine were allowed on the bench...now hes getting a shot with the big boys...meanwhile got sent to the second team in the weekend in d5 and scored a goal...and u20 is u20...forget what he did there in the context of Ligue 2...nothing to do with each other

41 minutes ago, Big_M said:

simple...last year he was a d5 player not d1 as some like to think...getting called to first team camp happens all the time and doesnt mean the player has the quality to play on that team...oh but he sat on the bench of nice last year...yup making up numbers as nine were allowed on the bench...now hes getting a shot with the big boys...meanwhile got sent to the second team in the weekend in d5 and scored a goal...and u20 is u20...forget what he did there in the context of Ligue 2...nothing to do with each other

So do you know if he is injured or not?