Canadian player soccer cards

dyslexic nam

45 minutes ago, shermanator said:

This was just auctioned off. Went for about $200 CAD after conversion. Not bad. Also shows how far JMR cards have fallen. There was a MAK base 1/1 PSA 9 that went for higher a couple weeks back. 

I didn't get this card, by the way. Too busy buying every damn Alistair Johnston I can find...

PSA 10 2023 Topps Finest MLS Jahkeele Marshall-Rutty AUTO SUPER 1/1 Toronto FC - Picture 1 of 3

Congrats! This is cards collection passion!

I suggest y'all to collect cards and then get signed by the players. That's what I'll do if I'm starting my cards collection. 

1 hour ago, shermanator said:

This was just auctioned off. Went for about $200 CAD after conversion. Not bad. Also shows how far JMR cards have fallen. There was a MAK base 1/1 PSA 9 that went for higher a couple weeks back. 

I didn't get this card, by the way. Too busy buying every damn Alistair Johnston I can find...

PSA 10 2023 Topps Finest MLS Jahkeele Marshall-Rutty AUTO SUPER 1/1 Toronto FC - Picture 1 of 3

I was watching that one but as you know, I am a bargain hunter.  1/1s are often out of my range. 

Anyone know the best way to get autographs?

I know in Montreal they’ll be having an open training session where the players will be available. 

But in Toronto, I’m pretty sure they stay at the Intercontinental on Front St. I’m just curious as to when or if they’ll be available. 

TIA

2 minutes ago, doobs_13 said:

Anyone know the best way to get autographs?

I know in Montreal they’ll be having an open training session where the players will be available. 

But in Toronto, I’m pretty sure they stay at the Intercontinental on Front St. I’m just curious as to when or if they’ll be available. 

TIA

The All-State soccer show was a few weeks back. Tons of autograph opportunities there