Daniel Jebbison

Dominic94

55 minutes ago, Bigandy said:

Why would he be way down.promise Bair, ugbo brym tani jrr are not starters. Other than the mls guys, no ones scoring much. But the mos guys play a lower level and have an entire season worth of matches compared to like 5 for Jebbo.  

who’s clearly above him other than Latin and David. 

Take a look at the striker rankings in the Sept/Oct friendlies that have been posted.  Jebbo was out of the game last season. It will take him some time to get back into game shape. I wouldn't put him ahead of our Copa strikers at the moment. That doesn't mean I wouldn't call him for the October window if he is willing.

6 hours ago, Kadenge said:

Take a look at the striker rankings in the Sept/Oct friendlies that have been posted.  Jebbo was out of the game last season. It will take him some time to get back into game shape. I wouldn't put him ahead of our Copa strikers at the moment. That doesn't mean I wouldn't call him for the October window if he is willing.

I’m not sure if a couple of posts on this forum proves anything either way.  

it will for sure take some time but it’s not like our other options are playing 90s every week either. 

I guess I just feel this weird measuring stick against Jebbison. Same thing we did to Bombito. “he’s only had half a year being pro” 

If there’s talent, then we need to consider talent. Jrr/tani -mls subs. Jebbison-prem minutes and now a championship sub.  that’s a very close debate at the very least. Even considering Jebbison has been injured. 

its plausible he (if willing) comes in and scores for Canada and then all of the sudden he’s our 3rd string option. So I wouldn’t say he’s “way down” by any means. 

14 hours ago, Bigandy said:

Why would he be way down.promise Bair, ugbo brym tani jrr are not starters. Other than the mls guys, no ones scoring much. But the mos guys play a lower level and have an entire season worth of matches compared to like 5 for Jebbo.  

who’s clearly above him other than Latin and David. 

Yeah, he's not way down the depth chart. Only JRR I would put a head of him besides the two you mentioned. 

6 hours ago, Macksam said:

Yeah, he's not way down the depth chart. Only JRR I would put a head of him besides the two you mentioned. 

Except that Marsch seems to prefer Tani to JRR based on Copa minutes.  And I have been a JRR fan but I have also like the energy Tani has brought in each sub appearance.  I view him and JRR to be pretty even, so at minimum I think Jebbo has to leapfrog both of those guys to be considered a candidate for 3rd striker.  

He's like everyone past David...then Larin.

He needs both regular minutes and then regular goals (honestly, beyond  half season purple patches that some have had.) 

I give him  some special attention because of the rough lot that he was given as of late (being Sheffield United was bad enough 😉).

You probably (cynical?) need to bring him in as a dual but then he needs to prove a lot in next bit in the club game.