Daniel Jebbison

Dominic94

16 hours ago, PegCityCam said:

"If he does (file a one-time switch), he'll join the likes of Alphonso Davies, Jonathan David and Tajon Buchanan as the nation's next rising star."

The hype-train has left the station.

https://www.sportsnet.ca/soccer/article/canadians-abroad-roundup-is-daniel-jebbison-canadas-new-rising-star/

Please let Jebbison play for 🇨🇦  

I'll take these rumours after he has committed to Canada 🤣 An English eligible playing for Liverpool is already going to get attention and looks from the NT.  And just look what England did with Tomori to fend off other countries.  Yes I know Tomori is a top 4 CB for England right now and being overlooked and Jebbison is not even top 25 attackers right now but clearly the hype and prospect is continuing to grow every game.

Unlike Mitrovic, Jebbison will be in season though which makes it less likely he accepts the camp call.  But who knows.  He absolutely needs to be invited and frankly if he is going to be playing and possibly scoring in League Championship, he deserves to be on our 23 man squad as well.

He could be playing the same level as Hoilett (albeit far less experience) and the same level we are hoping for some of our MLS guys to move to in January.

Edited by Corazon

On 11/25/2021 at 3:08 PM, SwedishBadMan said:

plays basketball.8FC6AB73-DE0C-4479-B5F1-B32B80620E4D.thumb.jpeg.6251bb2264759298e9c86cb126528f36.jpeg

Saw this on the side of the page and figured I'd take a look.

You guys are really slippin'  I can't believe nobody recognized the guy in the photo. If the old man is living in England he is probably still in touch with the other guy who is there as well.  If anybody would have something good to say about a Canadian NT (and try and convince the kid to play for Canada) it would be him.

Let’s relax with this not playing in January crap, guys like Osorio,Kay, Miller are not going to turn into total crap because they haven’t played for a bit , talent is talent you don’t lose it because you haven’t played for a few weeks , we are not talking about guys being out for that long of a period anyways . You still go with guys who have gotten you this far in my opinion .

• 2 weeks later...
11 minutes ago, Joe MacCarthy said:

Has only one guy (Buzz and Sting) clued into the old photo?  No Columbos in this lot :)

Not sure where you are going with this, but the other guy is Keith Pelley, the Sport/Hockey TV guy?  He is in England now as well?

5 minutes ago, VinceA said:

Well he won't be in the first camp.

Well I hope Herdman can give Cava the 1st camp to get his form back but leave him out the 2nd camp for Jebbison.

Need to get this kid in as early as possible, don't want to lose him to the England system and not pick him up till he's 22 or 23 like Ugbo.

2 hours ago, Floortom said:

Every single window, people are like "well THIS is the one..."

He's not going to leave the England set-up until he has to IMO. And that definitely wont be in January

He never has to leave the England setup. He can chase an England call-up his whole career if he wants, and maybe he will. He has a shot to play in a World Cup with Canada as early as next year though, so I would imagine if he feels like he has a realistic shot to make that squad, he would answer the call. He's already on the cusp, and is basically one injury away from being right in the mix. Not sure how you figure it's a definite "no".

• 3 weeks later...