Theo Corbeanu

jordan

I am in Granada Spain tonight - unfortunately his team is playing on the road tonight otherwise would have gone to the home match 

did see the team bus driving on the highway opposite way as we were driving into town

And speaking of towns , as someone who grew up on mostly on the east mountain of the Hammer, this city is a wow, so regardless of how footy works for him (all the best of course) the life memories of playing here are immense 

28 minutes ago, Markoaleks said:

I am in Granada Spain tonight - unfortunately his team is playing on the road tonight otherwise would have gone to the home match 

did see the team bus driving on the highway opposite way as we were driving into town

And speaking of towns , as someone who grew up on mostly on the east mountain of the Hammer, this city is a wow, so regardless of how footy works for him (all the best of course) the life memories of playing here are immense 

Enjoy Granada!

Are you planning to go the Granada CF Store. If yes can you tell me please if there's still the Granada CF jersey season 23/24 at the Granada CF Store. With the option of flock (Corbeanu #17)

On the Granada CF Online Store it seems there's no Granada CF jersey season 23/24.

6 hours ago, Markoaleks said:

Enjoy the stay.

Cordoba just down the road is also away. Sevilla hosts Betis in the derby tomorrow but that'll be sold out. 

At the Mirador de San Nicolas you can hear some of the best free flamenco if you're lucky. 

Edited by Unnamed Trialist