Stefan Mitrovic

Blackjack15

https://fkradnickinis.rs/novosti/Митровић-није-на-продају/?fbclid=IwAR38AxbQbMUyo23yJ4F4bjeU6wqlBtY7BqDltxxk37KBeySyy1EP9_XOFQA

On the occasion of media articles about the alleged offers for Stefan Mitrović, the Football Club Radnički informs the public not to negotiate with the Polish club Krakow about the transfer of the young Serbian national team player. Mitrovic is not for sale, especially not for the amount of 500 thousand euros. We believe that our football player is worth much more and that this is just an attempt to reduce his price, just as the price of other lower quality football players is raised in the media.

In any case, Mitrovic is not for sale until the qualifications for the Conference League are over, and after that we will talk only to those who know and appreciate his true value and quality. Texts in some media are just an attempt at deception, because after all, Mitrović has a contract until 2024 with Radnički from Niš.   

19 hours ago, jordan said:

https://fkradnickinis.rs/novosti/Митровић-није-на-продају/?fbclid=IwAR38AxbQbMUyo23yJ4F4bjeU6wqlBtY7BqDltxxk37KBeySyy1EP9_XOFQA

On the occasion of media articles about the alleged offers for Stefan Mitrović, the Football Club Radnički informs the public not to negotiate with the Polish club Krakow about the transfer of the young Serbian national team player. Mitrovic is not for sale, especially not for the amount of 500 thousand euros. We believe that our football player is worth much more and that this is just an attempt to reduce his price, just as the price of other lower quality football players is raised in the media.

In any case, Mitrovic is not for sale until the qualifications for the Conference League are over, and after that we will talk only to those who know and appreciate his true value and quality. Texts in some media are just an attempt at deception, because after all, Mitrović has a contract until 2024 with Radnički from Niš.   

I had no idea his club were in the qualifiers for the Europa conference league. Another club I hope makes it to east London this year. 

3 hours ago, danninho said:

If this is true, I don’t quite understand this move. It seems like a step down, although Malmo has been one of better teams in the Swedish Allsvenskan. They will be in the UCL 1st qualifying stage this year.

Seems like a very solid move, actually. He'll get to play, which is important, and he'll get to compete for trophies, which is great. He wasn't doing that in Serbia and I don't know how much of a difference there is in league quality, to be honest.

Yoshi Yotun was a regular at Malmo for 3 years, before moving to Orlando City as a DP, and then switching to Liga MX, where he played until very recently. The whole time being a starter for the Peruvian national team. He played CL at Malmo too.

Seems better than Red Star, not because the club is better, but he'll probably play more. I would call this a responsible step up the ladder. Moving to Brugges for example would have seen him having to wait to earn playing time, unlike Tajon. 

Edited by Obinna

I don't think having a decent, honest but un-flashy pro career is a problem. 

I suspect the kid is a far better human than his dad who's psychotic. When Stefan grows up and friends, girlfriend and his proper FIFA agent nicely remind him that dad isn't helping his career anymore and would be better as just dad, he'll be fine. 

Edited by Unnamed Trialist

1 minute ago, El Diego said:

They've won the league two years in a row, might be a bit tough to get playing time right away (unless they have a bunch of outgoing transfers, I won't pretend to know anything about the club)

Doesn't look like they will win it again this year unless they can turn their season around. Currently 5th.

They do start Champions League qualifying in a few weeks

Edited by narduch

Just now, narduch said:

Doesn't look like they will win it again this year unless they can turn their season around. Currently 5th

Oh geez, I totally forgot for a minute there that the Swedish league is on a different calendar. I see they've only got 11 goals in 11 games, maybe they're desperate for some attacking talent

11 minutes ago, jordan said:

Will be interesting to see what happens. The club recently said he is not moving till after qualifiers for Conference League, and now there is a statement about agreeing personal terms. Hopefully it all just ends soon. 

If he really has a release clause, the club can't stop him from leaving if its met.