Stefan Mitrovic

Blackjack15

12 hours ago, Approve My Account Pls said:

Small, but possibly relevant, tidbit to add: In the thread for the 4th window I mentioned earlier that I saw his brother like one of Wheeler's roster tweets. Just went back to check that and it's no longer in his liked tweets. Could mean fuck all, but going back to like and then unlike a Gareth Wheeler seems quite deliberate unless you're El Hombre trying to hit him after a few too many

I refuse to explain my "process" to the likes of you.

4 minutes ago, Ozzie_the_parrot said:

Interesting if true:

Because it would explain how Stefan Mitrovic would have the ability to choose between offers as his father's tweets imply. Beyond that a dedicated twitter feed in French for Radnički Niš is one of the more unusual things I have come across recently.

So he has a clause in his contract of 0.5M euros? Is that a release clause? Can you share his tweet for the non-twitter users?

20 minutes ago, Ozzie_the_parrot said:

Selon Mozzart Sport, le très convoité Stefan Mitrović dispose d'une clause de 500 000 € dans son contrat avec le Radnički Niš !

A release clause would appear to be the implication. One of the retweets appears to be by an official French language account of Radnički Niš.

A release clause of 500,000€ gives me a little bit of doubt in regards to the Nef hype train. It's hard to believe that clubs like Leceister City would get involved but not pursue further with such a low transfer fee. 

58 minutes ago, Ozzie_the_parrot said:

Selon Mozzart Sport, le très convoité Stefan Mitrović dispose d'une clause de 500 000 € dans son contrat avec le Radnički Niš !

A release clause would appear to be the implication. One of the retweets appears to be by an official French language account of Radnički Niš.

1 hour ago, Ozzie_the_parrot said:

Because it would explain how Stefan Mitrovic would have the ability to choose between offers as his father's tweets imply.

Maybe I am missing something, but I don't see the connection between the release clause and his ability to choose between offers. How does the release clause give Mitrovic any more control than he would have otherwise? Doesn't he get to choose between offers regardless? Thanks.

1 minute ago, Obinna said:

Maybe I am missing something, but I don't see the connection between the release clause and his ability to choose between offers. How does the release clause give Mitrovic any more control than he would have otherwise? Doesn't he get to choose between offers regardless? Thanks.

Without the release clause, his current team would be able to choose whichever offer is most favorable to them, assuming multiple offers. Any offer that Mitrovic would accept Radnicki Nis would also have to accept. Not the case with a release clause.

With no release clause Radnički Niš have to agree to a bid before Mitrovic gets the right to also agree or reject it and negotiate personal terms and his club could also simply reject it and force him to see out his contract.

With the release clause, Mitrovic can choose between offers of personal terms from clubs that have agreed to pay his club the 0.5 million euros during the transfer window to transfer his player registration.

Edited by Ozzie_the_parrot

17 minutes ago, jonovision said:

Without the release clause, his current team would be able to choose whichever offer is most favorable to them, assuming multiple offers. Any offer that Mitrovic would accept Radnicki Nis would also have to accept. Not the case with a release clause.

Okay great, thanks. I appreciate that. So if two teams big above the release clause I suppose Mitrovic would then be able to pick the best offer, not necessarily the highest offer, since the club would have to accept both anyways. 

His club receive 0.5 million euros regardless if the tweet is accurate so it's all about his personal terms after that, which appears to revolve to a significant extent around playing time if his father is to be believed. Seriously doubt they can get any big club to agree a guaranteed first team place so that would probably mean being loaned out if he isn't featuring regularly. At his age you don't want a player to be an unused sub week after week in terms of developing to his full potential

35 minutes ago, canuckgbp said:

He's a star, no question. 

You can just see how probably the bona fide FIFA agent they brought in to walk the guy at Serbia White Eagles through the process has told him to shut the fuck up or else he'll screw up his kid's career. And he is trying so hard to be a good dad but its killing him. Which makes him even more of a star than the other dad Stefan had until a few weeks ago.

10 minutes ago, Approve My Account Pls said:

Listening to the Northern Futbol podcast, they're saying the reason no new transfer news is due to a late approach from a prem giant. They both said it'll blow our minds

Ivan's Twitter fingers must be in delirium tremens mode right now...

2 minutes ago, scooterlawrence5 said:

I see no evidence of Mitrovic being good enough for Canada.  Herdman's roster decisions will only get tougher moving toward Qatar and beyond.  Best of luck in Serbia because that's where he's staying.

That's clearly untrue lol. He's been a standout player at 19 years old, in a very heavy sellers market. He is either moving up to the top Serbian teams or out very soon.

Edited by Xavier.

2 minutes ago, Xavier. said:

He either move up to the top Serbian teams or out very soon.

I will believe when I see it.  All Ive heard for months is "rumour rumour rumour" from Daddy, and none of it ever comes true.  Its a sad joke really.  And Im sure Herdman and his staff see it that way too, hence where he still is.