Alistair Johnston

lazlo_80

4 hours ago, Macksam said:

If the immigration policy was truly grounded in racism, it wouldn't allow people of Algerian, Moroccan or Haitian backgrounds to immigrate into the province, but they do. 

The reason he lets them is is because they all speak French. That's all I'm going to say about this topic.

• 2 weeks later...

CHAMPIONS LEAGUES 24/25 POTS:

Pot 1

Real Madrid
Man City
Bayern München
PSG
Liverpool
Inter
Borussia Dortmund
FC Barcelona 
RB Leipzig

Pot 2

Bayern Leverkusen
Atletico Madrid
Atalanta
Juventus
Benfica
Arsenal
Club Brugge
Shakhtar
AC Milan

Pot 3

Feyenoord
Sporting CP
PSV
GNK Dinamo
Salzburg
LOSC
Crvena Zvezda
Young Boys
Celtic

Pot 4

S. Bratislava
AS Monaco
Sparta Praha
Aston Villa
Bologna
Girona
Stuttgart
Sturm Graz
Brest

Winning them scottish titles are easy for him.

Qualifying them in the next round of european competitions are uneasy for them. There's only one player of this team that's capable to do this. You already know his name!

8 hours ago, The Real Marc said:

Probably one of the easiest schedules in the draw.

Agreed. I think like with most CLs the draws will even out over a few years. Some are far easier than others this first effort.

Another detail is that previously you could sign in winter to respond to getting through the group stage, now it's not clear and the stage is still alive. Related, I wonder what the new rules are for including names on the CL roster midway through.

23 hours ago, The Real Marc said:

Probably one of the easiest schedules in the draw.

I expect you'd find the exact same thing written on the supporter boards for every club in that group not named Celtic.  In various languages.

Don't think any of them are wrong.

13 hours ago, Cheeta said:

I expect you'd find the exact same thing written on the supporter boards for every club in that group not named Celtic.  In various languages.

Don't think any of them are wrong.

I'd agree if it was a group but each draw is different. Leipzig has it pretty tough - Juventus, Liverpool, Inter Milan, Sporting, Villa - ooof! Slovan have Man City, Girona, Atletico, Stuttgart, Bayern. What a crazy group of games that would have been if Borjan had been kept on.

"Ben, Alex and Dunlop are joined by Canada and Celtic FC defender Alistair Johnston on the latest episode of the Northern Fútbol Podcast, to chat about everything he’s experienced with the Canadian men’s national team and life in Scotland. From disguises in Costco, to finding his footing in Jesse Marsch’s new look national team, the most well-spoken Canadian soccer player breaks down his biggest moments and stories from his career."