Former CanPL Players

8 hours ago, Pottsy3 said:

Looks like former HFX Wanderer Mo Omar has agreed to his first callup with the Somalian National Team

Terique Mohammed has made his debut for Guyana

is Ali Musse  injured ? why wasn't he called. 

Friends with his sister so can ask her 

13 hours ago, yothat2 said:

is Ali Musse  injured ? why wasn't he called. 

Friends with his sister so can ask her 

He has been recovering from a knock but came off the bench versus Vancouver this week.

Loturi's Ross County has a big game on Sunday to try and avoid relegation. He helped close out a win in the first leg playoff.

Alghamdi's Al Ittihad got a needed win as they battle to qualify for a continental position 

Just now, jdheid said:

I think I saw him ref a U sports game last summer, too. It's a good way to stay close to the game I guess.

I figure being a former player would be great experience for a ref.

On 5/24/2024 at 2:53 PM, chalms04 said:

Might have to cheer for the Vancouver bodega team. I was really impressed with Vaikla as a keeper when he played for the Eddies. Surprised he's not in the CPL.

8 hours ago, yothat2 said:

Playing in ireland.. was an baller on fced 

Playing 

Loved that guy in Edmonton. Glad to see him starting to play big minutes over there.

11 hours ago, Aird25 said:

Signed permanently to Al Ittihad. They seem to like him 

Transfermrkt showing a few of 7.35 mil, which should trickle down to pacific and others I guess(if the fee is correct)

Posted (edited)
58 minutes ago, jordan said:

Transfermrkt showing a few of 7.35 mil, which should trickle down to pacific and others I guess(if the fee is correct)

That would certainly be nice. I don't really know what the terms of his departure from Pacific were. They might have just allowed him to walk, but I suppose at a minimum we'd get .5% or $55,000, if I understand things correctly?

Edited by Aird25

47 minutes ago, Aird25 said:

That would certainly be nice. I don't really know what the terms of his departure from Pacific were. They might have just allowed him to walk, but I suppose at a minimum we'd get .5% or $55,000, if I understand things correctly?

Sounds about right based on what I saw on the calculator. Hopefully as more players move on in the future these fees come in steadily.

17 minutes ago, jordan said:

Sounds about right based on what I saw on the calculator. Hopefully as more players move on in the future these fees come in steadily.

It's a revenue stream the teams absolutely need to remain even close to solvency. They need to be turning around players for profit. 

16 minutes ago, Mihairokov said:

It's a revenue stream the teams absolutely need to remain even close to solvency. They need to be turning around players for profit. 

Anyone know if there's a thread tracking CPL player sales and which club is leading in theis regard? I would guess Cavalry off the top of my head.

On 5/27/2024 at 1:37 PM, jdheid said:

Might have to cheer for the Vancouver bodega team. I was really impressed with Vaikla as a keeper when he played for the Eddies. Surprised he's not in the CPL.

This guy should have a pro contract 

7 hours ago, K Edgar said:

Tyler Attardo scored a hat-trick in USL2 action last night for the Thunder Bay Chill

Also in their starting lineup were former Atletico Ottawa players Macdonald Niba and Mamadou Ba

Come home (to Ottawa)