Jahkeele Marshall-Rutty

shamrock

22 minutes ago, toontownman said:

No update after the match from Bradley. Probably not the best sign. likewise him coming off in tears. Seemed to be walking OK by himself. Hopefully he just jarred it or something.

I suspect the show of emotion was just the frustration bleeding through.  He has just been getting a run of games and was set up to be an important player this season.  Going down like that on your own is never a good sign and I suspect he will be out for a bit (and that he  knows it).  

2 minutes ago, Metro said:

Whew!!

That's a relief. I turned the match on as he was coming off so I couldn't see how bad it was, just saw how upset he looked and heard them talking about it grimly. 

Nice he should be okay but I hope they don't rush him back. They should play Chung on the right and Petrasso on the left, invert Nelson at wide left forward and put Achara out wide right. It's not ideal but TFC are hella thin right now.

36 minutes ago, Aird25 said:

I'm glad he's okay, but I'll never understand players leaving the pitch devastated, when they're uninjured. Was there a knock?

He is a young guy and probably feared something far worse than what it turned out to be.  I won’t rip on him for getting emotional.  And respect to Pozuela for subtly wiping his tears away when he was coming off knowing that the cameras were on him.  

37 minutes ago, Aird25 said:

I'm glad he's okay, but I'll never understand players leaving the pitch devastated, when they're uninjured. Was there a knock?

We don't know what is inside the kid's head.  Maybe the pain made him suspect something worse.  Maybe he's feeling the anxiety of being anointed Davies Part II  (I'm going off an a tangent here, but Toronto should have never released the $20M figure in public IMHO).

1 hour ago, Metro said:

We don't know what is inside the kid's head.  Maybe the pain made him suspect something worse.  Maybe he's feeling the anxiety of being anointed Davies Part II  (I'm going off an a tangent here, but Toronto should have never released the $20M figure in public IMHO).

Wasn’t that his agent?

4 hours ago, Metro said:

Seeing what happened to Ayo & Priso I can understand the concern and fear.  Knees are a bitch.