Tajon Buchanan

nolando

11 hours ago, cronaldo7 said:

Am I the only one that thinks these tweets (or is it "exes" now?) sound like they are contradicting each other? The one at the top sounds like he could play next game. The one on the bottom sounds like they are saying it's only natural that it's going to take a while for him to get into a game, just be patient.

14 minutes ago, Kent said:

Am I the only one that thinks these tweets (or is it "exes" now?) sound like they are contradicting each other? The one at the top sounds like he could play next game. The one on the bottom sounds like they are saying it's only natural that it's going to take a while for him to get into a game, just be patient.

I think Inter Xtra is just aggregating here. You'll see the source from the first tweet is Gazzetta and the second is fcin1908. I see what you're saying though. Considering both tweets, it seems they are happy with the natural ability they see from him on the training ground, and now they must teach him the tactics so he can be useful beyond the training ground.

3 hours ago, Kent said:

Simple, btw 12:51 pm when the bottom tweet was posted and 3:12pm when the top tweet was posted, Tajon had an incredible practice session, so much so that  Inzaghi has decided  he will debut v Fiorentina 

Inter are absolutely flying and have an experienced squad which is full of depth. He’s joined them at a very important string of matches. Are we really that surprised he hasn’t seen the field yet? Other than the match vs Monza but he literally just arrived at that point.

I’m definitely not surprised and I’m sure he’ll get a chance at some point. This is the reality of joining one of the best clubs in the world. Let’s not forget that!

As long as he's spending this time learning under Inzaghi, I don't care if he doesn't play before March. Laryea was a standout against Costa Rica while being benched at Forest imagine how Tajon will be after 2 months of learning from one of the greatest minds in the game, who specializes in developing wing backs? Inzaghi turned Di Marco into a world class wingback but it didn't happen in a couple weeks.

12 hours ago, sebdeserio said:

As long as he's spending this time learning under Inzaghi, I don't care if he doesn't play before March. Laryea was a standout against Costa Rica while being benched at Forest imagine how Tajon will be after 2 months of learning from one of the greatest minds in the game, who specializes in developing wing backs? Inzaghi turned Di Marco into a world class wingback but it didn't happen in a couple weeks.

To me Inzaghi is the best manager in Europe that no body is talking about . I think he will be the future manager of Italy

14 hours ago, sebdeserio said:

So.... it's too soon for a coordinated "free Tajon" campaign?  :)

Tajon’s value is like 10x that of what Laryea’s is- I get €9M doesn’t break the bank for a massive club but an Italian team isn’t paying all that for a player they don’t think they can play. I’ll only get worried if the situation remains the same next year. Would assume it’s spot minutes from here to end of year and the team retools in the summer with TB as more of an important piece next season. 

32 minutes ago, InglewoodJack said:

Tajon’s value is like 10x that of what Laryea’s is- I get €9M doesn’t break the bank for a massive club but an Italian team isn’t paying all that for a player they don’t think they can play. I’ll only get worried if the situation remains the same next year. Would assume it’s spot minutes from here to end of year and the team retools in the summer with TB as more of an important piece next season. 

They might think he can play, but evidence shows they will pay that much for insurance. Example: Valentino Lazaro, bought for 22.4 million Euros in 2019 at 23 yrs old, played a total of 423 min for Inter in 2019/20,  then did the loan merry-go-round for four seasons before being sold for 4 million to Torino. Still not the worst thing in the world, he played for some good teams on loan, made some good money I'm sure, but would not be the outcome we're all hoping for. 

53 minutes ago, Cicero said:

They might think he can play, but evidence shows they will pay that much for insurance. Example: Valentino Lazaro, bought for 22.4 million Euros in 2019 at 23 yrs old, played a total of 423 min for Inter in 2019/20,  then did the loan merry-go-round for four seasons before being sold for 4 million to Torino. Still not the worst thing in the world, he played for some good teams on loan, made some good money I'm sure, but would not be the outcome we're all hoping for. 

Yeah, for sure. Maybe that happens- looking at Lazaro’s loans, you have Newcastle, Mochengladbach, Benfica, Torino- if TB maxes out at that level, that’s a very good outcome. Too early to give up on him being a future Inter club legend, obviously, but if he ends up a hair below that, I take it.