Tajon Buchanan

nolando

13 hours ago, frattinator said:

Yeah flying after major surgery increases your risk of blood clots, which you definitely don't want. 

For those of you who watched the last season of Welcome to Wrexham (or just follows Wrexham), after Paul Mullins broke his ribs and punctured his lung during the team's pre season tour in the US, he had to rest in the US for several weeks before being medically cleared to fly back to UK.

That said, I assume Tajon would be flying to NYC if we advance?

I broke my tibia about 15 years ago now. I avoided a full leg cast, but had a metal rod inserted inside the bone. I wonder what exactly they did for Tajon's surgery and if he got any hardware in there. 

Took me a while before I became comfortable enough to play again, but I did take it very conservatively.

• 3 weeks later...

Copy/pasted from: https://sempreinter.com/2024/07/22/boost-inter-tajon-buchanan-francesco-acerbi-positive-injury-news/

"There had been some reports that Buchanan could even be on the sidelines for the remainder of 2024.

However, it is now looking as though Buchanan can realistically expect to be back as early as the end of October."

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I hope for his recovery and he comes back the same player he was before physically.  I do worry about his integration into Inter.  I thought last season he would see some sub appearances but pre season would allow him to establish himself to fight for a starting position or at least be in the rotation.  With that taken away, that probably sets him back.  Maybe a loan second half of the year would not be such a bad thing.

Remember guys, not to many players make the career that he has after a really bad injury at as a teenager - but here he is today. 

092418_SUMOSCvColgate_maxfreund_APE-111.

I don't know about you, but when I saw guys with this brace on I would say "give it up". Tajon is resilient, and fearless so I'm not worried about him getting back to physical shape, just moreso getting the opportunity to display his talents.

960x0.jpg?format=jpg&width=960

9 minutes ago, WestHamCanadianinOxford said:

Inter's opponents in the Champions League - not the order of games. 

Leipzig
Man City
Arsenal
Leverkusen
Crvena Zvezda
Young Boys
Monaco
Sparta Praha

The last four will hopefully be played later on, they’d be perfect opportunities to give him a shot at showing his stuff. Hoping that Red Star game is in Belgrade. 

Love seeing City and Arsenal in the same group. Have been the top 2 in England for a while now, so we get to see how they fare against a different set of teams. Also love Leverkusen getting a shot against these big boys, they should be pushing for the top 3 here.

Leipzig best of the rest? Curious to see how Monaco fare as well.

Edit: We'll also get to see just how good Inter are, going up against City, Arsenal and Leverkusen. They should be fighting for top 2, good for a direct spot in the knockouts.

Edited by Obinna