Tajon Buchanan

nolando

They're easy minutes with Inter up 0-4…but he's sprite and lively. Defending and attacking, threw in a nice cross, tried a dribble. Then was back clearing goalmouth.

I get the feeling he'd score if they gave him more minutes, the team really shreds through rivals and his chances would come.

Ref ripped us off of 4-5 minutes more of Tajon, calling it at 90 minutes. I wonder @dyslexic nam if the ref was tired of the wet. But if goals count for league tiebreakers, Lecce being relegation threatened, you'd think they'd play the full minutes regardless. 

Edited by Unnamed Trialist

9 minutes ago, narduch said:

More refs should do this in blow outs

I kind of have the opposite view.  Just play the appropriate minutes given what transpired.  No early whistles, no Fergie time - just calculate the right amount and add it on.  The only modifying factor should be the pretty much universal understanding that you don’t kill an attacking play that is very active. 

19 minutes ago, dyslexic nam said:

I kind of have the opposite view.  Just play the appropriate minutes given what transpired.  No early whistles, no Fergie time - just calculate the right amount and add it on.  The only modifying factor should be the pretty much universal understanding that you don’t kill an attacking play that is very active. 

I pretty much agree, though I used to think differently. I just checked and Lecce, four points above relegation in a battle with maybe 7 teams, would have these tiebreakers to deal with. Say a rival team is blown out by Inter and does receive a few stoppage time goals, that could make the difference, hypothetically:

1. Head-to-Head Pts 
  2. Goal Differential - Head-to-Head Games
  3. Goal Differential - All 38 Games
  4. Goals - All 38 Games

4 hours ago, VinceA said:

I've never wanted an Inter kit until now...

Because Inter's main kit sponsor is Paramount+, this is the second time they have have released these limited edition kits featuring Paramount properties this season. Earlier this year they did one for Transformers.

https://www.inter.it/en/news/inter-paramount-special-shirt-transformers

image.jpeg.9f15bbe109b344c3da91806e903b814d.jpeg