The Importance of Alphonso Davies

jpg75

4 hours ago, Unnamed Trialist said:

Jordyn is into semi finals of Champions League, PSG is three points off the lead in the league with 5 matches left. So she is not doing badly. But needs to be scoring more, a bit like some of the women in England.

This is probably awful of me, but I ran across a one of their videos where fans ask questions.  One of the questions is where is your dream vacation and Jordyn responded there were 2.  One the honeymoon they have been planning for a very long time in bora bora.  Phonzie gave a bit of a sideways look, but she said the word honeymoon several times looking at him..lol.  Is it too much to ask these 2 to get married and have triplet boys asap?

17 minutes ago, prairiecanuck said:

This is probably awful of me, but I ran across a one of their videos where fans ask questions.  One of the questions is where is your dream vacation and Jordyn responded there were 2.  One the honeymoon they have been planning for a very long time in bora bora.  Phonzie gave a bit of a sideways look, but she said the word honeymoon several times looking at him..lol.  Is it too much to ask these 2 to get married and have triplet boys asap?

No, it is not too much to ask.  I have considered some form of crowdsourcing to help incentivize it but then thought that probably crossed a number of obvious lines.  And in my opinion, they should aim to have at least 11 kids.  Off the top of my head.  

11 hours ago, prairiecanuck said:

And all three become interior designers.

Let's wait until after World Cup 2026 when they move back to Canada on big contract moves to the then newly formed professional women's soccer league and Toronto FC! 😉

We wouldn't want them choosing to play for France or Germany.

5 hours ago, RS said:

Could start tomorrow.

That would be a huge vote of confidence to go directly into a game like this ad a starter after being out for 2 months.  He must be training well and showing he should be back in immediately.  Great news if it materializes (though I would have been happy just to see him come on as a sub TBH).