The Importance of Alphonso Davies

jpg75

• 2 weeks later...

Bayer tied 2-2 today.  Alphonso played well..

Initial reactions and observations

• The good: Alphonso Davies and Thomas Muller. They were the best Bayern Munich players on the field.
  • The bad: Tanguy Nianzou. Poor guy was out of his depth out there. Too many mistakes despite some decent play.
  • The ugly: The refereeing. Definitely could’ve been better. Honorable mention goes to Bayern and especially Lewandowski’s finishing for handing Stuttgart the point.

11 minutes ago, Bertuzzi44 said:

k It's not good but who cares lmao

Honestly this is way better than almost all athlete rappers I’ve ever heard. Even if it wasn’t Alphonso Davies, these guys sound like competent artists who know what they’re doing, not just athletes who paid to get into a studio

……so he’s…having….fun?

Always rooting for him, and I know he’s a good kid. However I’ll be the first to say “this” isn’t good for his overall image, and brand. 

Some here may be okay with it, but with the fickles lord knows he has to stay perfect or he could very well get the Kaye-like treatment - real quick.

Sadly, it’s just how it goes for guys like Davies.

26 minutes ago, Shway said:

……so he’s…having….fun?

Always rooting for him, and I know he’s a good kid. However I’ll be the first to say “this” isn’t good for his overall image, and brand. 

Some here may be okay with it, but with the fickles lord knows he has to stay perfect or he could very well get the Kaye-like treatment - real quick.

Sadly, it’s just how it goes for guys like Davies.

Is near perfection still okay tho?