Jonathan David

Vince193

1 hour ago, PegCityCam said:

David bossing Bellingham with that over the shoulder move was magical. Magnificent game by our Iceman. Unfortunately the number of times he was open on a free run and teammates missed him was bordering on diabolical.

I just watched the 2nd half, but this is spot on. Would think as Lille's leading scorer his teammates would be looking for him as a first option. He was getting into great positions but they either couldn't see him or held on to the ball too long. Angel Gomes is probably the best on Lille in finding David. I would love to see David on a team with high level playmakers. It won't  happen but can you imagine if David played with KDB or Foden? Barca would work as well.

1 hour ago, InglewoodJack said:

Smelly breath too, per one of Lille's players. 

Just watched him shake everyone's hand- Lille and Madrid. 

He was also doing interview with the press, French and English.

Was just thinking how great it is that De Guzmán, Davies and David have all scored against Real Madrid. 

Edited by Unnamed Trialist

My favourite part of his game today, other than him scoring the penalty so emphatically after long attempts to put him off by the RM players, was his yellow card late in the game. The RM player was about to run into a vast pocket of space in the Lille half, and he had position on JD. So, JD did his best Chiellini impression by just grabbing the fucker by the shirt and saying 'get fucked with that shit!' Didn't stop to argue the booking, just ran back and made sure that all his teammates got behind the ball.

7 hours ago, Unnamed Trialist said:

Makes a beautiful backwards control chipping it in the middle, breaks free, passes, asks for it back going in alone and the dipshit teammate refuses.

My housecat saw that return pass coming the second after it was made.  Bloody fu'kin hell.