Jonathan David

Vince193

They were listing the clubs on the pre show for clubs that David could go to and among them were Lille, Chelsea, Tottenham Hotspur, Chelsea and Manchester United. But then Kilbane was saying David would be better off going to a club like West Ham United or Brentford where he would be a central focus and to be honest I agreed with Kilbane.

14 minutes ago, TGAA_Star said:

They were listing the clubs on the pre show for clubs that David could go to and among them were Lille, Chelsea, Tottenham Hotspur, Chelsea and Manchester United. But then Kilbane was saying David would be better off going to a club like West Ham United or Brentford where he would be a central focus and to be honest I agreed with Kilbane.

West Ham scares me a bit because we can be so hard on players but if the manager wants him and thinks he can use him in his system, he will be the default starter, I believe.

We have a lot of positions to strengthen and do not have £20 million even to spend twice on a striker.

But I still also think he deserves Europe.

Two of the hosts mentioned Brentford which is interesting as I haven't heard that.

Assuming they lose Toney, they already bought another big striker - Igor Thiago. He was injured after they bought him but is supposed to be back for preseason.

They played mostly 433 with Toney in the middle once he was back last year.  Not sure where David slots in there.

And again - no Europe.