Jonathan David

Vince193

St. Etienne are having a dreadful season. They sit 17th in the table. Now is a good chance for David to score in back-to-back games. 

In fact, I wouldn't mind seeing him score a Gent-style double against them today, a la 2019-20 Europa League :)

8 minutes ago, Obinna said:

St. Etienne are having a dreadful season. They sit 17th in the table. Now is a good chance for David to score in back-to-back games. 

In fact, I wouldn't mind seeing him score a Gent-style double against them today, a la 2019-20 Europa League :)

Game ended in a nil-nil draw when you posted this

David played well, helped to set up his  teammates with chances they didn’t take. Taken out after 61 minutes to rest him for Weds -With the team’s roster already raided and Sanchez pulling his hamstring badly 10 minutes in, I suspect they will be relying even more heavily upon him to pull off a miracle comeback against Chelsea

Edited by Gian-Luca

2 hours ago, An Observer said:

One hope for Lille is that shit show around Abramovich may be a distraction for Chelsea (or could galvanise them as well) 

Even a distracted Chelsea should have more than enough defensive quality to be able to cope with a Lille side that can’t even score against St. Etienne. David aside, Lille are utterly toothless in attack, especially without Renato. 

4 minutes ago, dyslexic nam said:

Massive game for him and Lille.  The odds are stacked against them but you never know.  Let’s hope he bring his “A” game regardless of the result.  Lots of eyes on him today.  

Bon chance JD!

I hope he had a big game so he can possible get another Topps Now card, Priorities (  :