Jonathan David

Vince193

10 hours ago, Floortom said:

Sucks but hopefully he’s back for the league match next week.

i wonder at what point the big leagues will give up on testing asymptomatic players.

This needs to happen.

We should be diagnosing covid clinically to begin with, but aside from that you just don’t accomplish anything from keeping asymptotic players out. 

There is no practical risk of spread from the asymptotic because the mechanism of spread is not present.

Even if you are in favour of being hyper vigilant, you still need to consider how the majority of players are protected through vaccination anyways, so the likelihood of them contracting covid from an asymptotic player and getting very sick as a result is so infentesinably small that it’s basically not worth worrying about. 

Edited by Obinna

Just now, LeoH037 said:

what's your endgame here exactly? Someone needs a better hobby

The endgame is we keep arguing with him, he giggles to himself, mutters something about sheep and "doing his own research" and lobs another grenade into yet another thread.  Classic 3 year old looking for attention, and doesnt care if its negative attention.  

For any other Jonathan David transfer junkies such as myself.

This one ranks potential Arsenal transfers, David being one of them.

And another Blood Red which talks about the likelihood of a January transfer to Liverpool first thing.

And for those wondering, yes, I do have a life, I just work in software development so I'm on my laptop all day and basically consume all the content I can find.

45 minutes ago, frmr said:

And for those wondering, yes, I do have a life, I just work in software development so I'm on my laptop all day and basically consume all the content I can find.

Ain't nuthin' wrong with posting the news, or opinion from another source.  The world is siloed enough as it is, good to see another POV

The boys on Analyzing Anfield were singing some massive praise for David today. Methinks there is going to be a huge shootout between Liverpool and Arsenal for David's signature. He probably has a personal connection to Arsenal but Liverpool is a top club in the world, which Arsenal isn't atm. Will be interesting to see how that plays out. @ 47:00.

27 minutes ago, frmr said:

The boys on Analyzing Anfield were singing some massive praise for David today. Methinks there is going to be a huge shootout between Liverpool and Arsenal for David's signature. He probably has a personal connection to Arsenal but Liverpool is a top club in the world, which Arsenal isn't atm. Will be interesting to see how that plays out. @ 47:00.

Even if you like Arsenal, the chance to work with Klopp would be big.  

28 minutes ago, frmr said:

The one thing they missed: if he helps take Chelsea out of the CL, they'll go nuts over him. 

58 minutes ago, SpursFlu said:

How the hell did he get covid?

One of my best friends has tested positive for covid this week.  He has no symptoms at all and feels fine.  His son gave it to him and got it through visiting a friend..  He’s triple vaccinated.  They’re both going to be fine.

Especially with Omicron, anyone can get it and the vaccines just make it so you have a very mild case or have no symptoms.