Jonathan David

Vince193

4 minutes ago, baulderdash77 said:

Bamba is this terrible enigma.  He is very skilled can get down the field but then he often tries to go 1v2 with predictable results.  The 2 people marking him frees up someone else but the ball never makes it there.

If David played with actual solid wingers who pass he would have much more goals.

Which is why it's probably better in the long run for him to leave Lille and go elsewhere 

tough audience..I though Bamba was good overall..not everything he tried came off but who else was any sort of threat? Yilmaz was absolutely terrible outside of the goal...David had a few nice moments on the ball but was quiet overall. Lille had nothing going centrally. Tough to watch really. 

Lots of noise/articles in Milano regarding David “the little Canadian jewel”.

They seem particularly intrigued by his very high goals/shots ratio. Certainly they think he could be even more prolific with Inter, where he’d have a lot more quality chances.

It seems they have sent scouts and possibly even made an offer for a January transfer, but Lille would prefer to keep him until summer and are currently not considering anything below 60M€.  Inter can’t afford that amount right now.

https://www.interlive.it/2021/11/24/calciomercato-inter-jonathan-david-lille-inter-lautaro-martinez-satriano-vanheusden/amp/

2 hours ago, IT20062021 said:

They seem particularly intrigued by his very high goals/shots ratio. Certainly they think he could be even more prolific with Inter, where he’d have a lot more quality chances.

It seems they have sent scouts and possibly even made an offer for a January transfer, but Lille would prefer to keep him until summer and are currently not considering anything below 60M€.  Inter can’t afford that amount right now.

https://www.interlive.it/2021/11/24/calciomercato-inter-jonathan-david-lille-inter-lautaro-martinez-satriano-vanheusden/amp/

I still hope he ends up with my club at Inter next summer. David in the Serie A he actually could become an even bigger star. At Inter, he would get the chance to play Champions League football plus he would be able to compete for Scudettos

5 hours ago, IT20062021 said:

And here I was under the impression he mostly passes the ball into the goal.  😊

Tomatoe - Tomato!

Even AC Milan now is allegedly preparing an offer to replace Ibrahimovic next summer.

40M€ + Castillejo

They know “half of Europe” is interested in David so they want to act fast to beat competition.

Crazy the hype for David these days!

https://www.calciomercatoweb.it/2021/11/14/calciomercato-milan-ibrahimovic-castillejo-jonathan-david-lille/amp/

5 hours ago, cronaldo7 said:

I have a feeling Lille are going to get greedy and wait for a very pricey bid. With the way his season is going, I don’t blame them. It may be a thing where only an EPL team, Real Madrid or PSG can afford him. 

Crazy to think the boy from Ottawa Internationals may go for 60m+ euros.

Gloucester Hornets, Dragons…

On 11/28/2021 at 1:00 PM, IT20062021 said:

I just want to say it out loud. Inter can't afford Canada's 2nd best player.

22 minutes ago, Kent said:

I just want to say it out loud. Inter can't afford Canada's 2nd best player.

Inter can't afford Canada's second best player, a Canadian was in the World Best XI, a Canadian won UEFA Champions League and Canada is sitting first in Concacaf World Cup Qualifying halfway through the final round. If you would have told me that five years ago I would have tried to purchase some of whatever powerful psychedelics you were on.