Jonathan David

Vince193

4 hours ago, h coach said:

This is going to be a stressful summer for Canadian fans. 2 of the top 5 most valuable free agents are Canadian. The rumours around them are going to fly around noon stop.

18 hours ago, Stryker911 said:

This is going to be a stressful summer for Canadian fans. 2 of the top 5 most valuable free agents are Canadian. The rumours around them are going to fly around noon stop.

Never thought about that for both of them. Would be awesome to see them link up at the same club, but doubt that happens. Would need to make sense for both and they both need to worry about their own self interests. Would be nice as a fan though!

19 hours ago, Stryker911 said:

No stress for me. I don't trust rumors. I got the transfer windows vaccine since.

Everything will be fine.

To have 2 of the top 5 most valuable free agents that are Canadians that's historic!

22 minutes ago, dyslexic nam said:

Wow.   That second goal was special.   

Debated watching the game but decided not to for the sake of marital bliss.  I think I chose wrong. 

Yesterday, Larin scored his first goal of the season => dyslexic nam was coaching

Today, David scored a hattrick => dyslexic nam was on marital bliss

Keep not watching the game lol

2 minutes ago, Kadenge said:

Anyone know why David didn't take the missed PK? He would have been tied for the Ligue 1 scoring lead 😔

Apparently, Gomes is David's best pal on the team.  In post game interview, David said Gomes had played a great match and there are no egos on the club.  Reading between the lines, it was David's call.  Likely caught his manager by surprise, given his reaction on the sidelines. Anyway, if it was 0-0, no way Gomes takes the PK. 

11 minutes ago, Kadenge said:

Anyone know why David didn't take the missed PK? He would have been tied for the Ligue 1 scoring lead 😔

Angel Gomes is one of David's bestfriend at LOSC. 

Angel Gomes and David are always celebrating goals together with a special celebration. 

David let Angel Gomes score his first goal of the season 24/25.

Angel Gomes had a dangerous injury against Reims on August 17th.