Jonathan David

Vince193

2 minutes ago, dyslexic nam said:

Ad for the Lille PSG game next weekend.  On Bein so I am assuming it will be available via the Fubo app.  

Its the Saturday 3pm ET slot. So it will be available for sure.

Its the Sunday 9am ET games that are iffy because there are more than 1 game at the same time

Edited by narduch

I feel like Larin is actually the quieter one, just based on interviews. Neither seem like they’re the most vocal types, so it’s cool to see them do a pod together. 

In the announcement clip, Larin asks David where he wants to play next, and David asks Larin if he’d choose MLS or Saudi if given the choice. Really curious not only how they answer but if they answer. Neither guy seems like the type to talk about their business in public, so it’ll be interesting if they do go into these details or if they keep it PR-friendly. 

^. Yeah... looking forward to checking it out but will also be checking my expectations at the door.  

Maybe if they find their comfort space, and they've decided to do this together not because they're awkward around one another, they'll come to life.  Surprise us/me a little.  Find their wave.

Don't know.  We'll see.

10 hours ago, InglewoodJack said:

David & Larin are starting a new podcast together called Striker’s Corner. Very cool to see them partnering up off the pitch, and should be a really interesting listen. First episode March 1.

I wonder if these will be broadcast on youtube?  Michail Antonio and Callum Wilson do something similar on BBC podcasts.

12 hours ago, dyslexic nam said:

The funny thing is that they are both relatively subdued in terms of media presence.  As a pair, they seem like a pretty unlikely duo to start something like this.   

I just get visions of Davies popping up all over their social media accounts and DM's trying to get in on the show.

3 minutes ago, costarg said:

I just get visions of Davies popping up all over their social media accounts and DM's trying to get in on the show.

Very obvious bit out there a la Lindsey Buckingham on What Up With That or Matt Damon on Jimmy Kimmel where Davies never actually ends up being a guest

9 hours ago, cornerkick said:

I wonder if these will be broadcast on youtube?  Michail Antonio and Callum Wilson do something similar on BBC podcasts.

I would assume they'll upload the episodes onto Youtube since it seems like they're doing video of the pod. I think YouTube works differently, but when you upload music/podcasts to one streaming service, you typically automatically upload them to every major streamer, so you'll probably be able to check this out on pretty much any major streaming platform.

14 hours ago, cornerkick said:

I'm sure that one is interesting for the neutral, but not a fan of Wilson (handball) and don't love Antonio airing our laundry (dirty and otherwise).

That said, David and even Larin are very different personalities.