Jonathan David

Vince193

This thread has been the biggest and longest tease. 

Starting to think we need to break the JD thread in two, 1- for his performances and updates 2- for the rumours.  I'm ok with him staying and being a legend at Lille.  Sure he might not reach the heights he could in a really offensive minded team filled with stars, but he does play more than regularly in a top 5 league.  Worst thing that could happen to him is move to a Chelsea or RM (just for example) and play the bench and loan game for years. 

6 minutes ago, costarg said:

Starting to think we need to break the JD thread in two, 1- for his performances and updates 2- for the rumours.  I'm ok with him staying and being a legend at Lille.  Sure he might not reach the heights he could in a really offensive minded team filled with stars, but he does play more than regularly in a top 5 league.  Worst thing that could happen to him is move to a Chelsea or RM (just for example) and play the bench and loan game for years. 

All part of the fun.

25 minutes ago, costarg said:

I think this Jonathan David thread is the longest thread in the history of the forum. Have there been any longer ones?

I remember when the David and Davies threads were about the same length — now this one is nearly 100 pages longer. Guess that's what happens with five years of transfer speculation.

4 hours ago, InglewoodJack said:

This ends with all of us becoming lifelong Lille fans, right?

1 hour ago, InglewoodJack said:

Lille just signed Andrei Ilić, a striker from Valeranga. 23 years old too, I think for $4M. 

ok now you're just messing with me man.  I'm not ok with this bipolar shit.  F U man!

14 minutes ago, costarg said:

ok now you're just messing with me man.  I'm not ok with this bipolar shit.  F U man!

When Jonny gets subbed out at ‘64 for some random Serbian guy they bought as a backup in a 0-0 game against rélégation FC, we might start talking about if JD is more of a TFC guy or if he’s going to be CF Montreal’s saviour.